shape
carat
color
clarity

You gotta wonder about the folks who create products like this... not to mention the idiots that let

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-technology/20090423/US.Apple.Shaking.Babies/
38.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of all the stupid things
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously.

I mean think of how many morons it takes to get that product to market. AT A MINIMUM: The guy who thinks up the idea. Runs it by his boss, the programmer who makes it work, the salesperson who sells and promotes it, the buyer's agent who listens to the salespeson pitch it, their boss, the 'focus group' who beta tests it and gives feedback then the idiot who reviews ALL OF THAT and decides... let's offer this for sale on our APPLE PRODUCTS.

Really?

I mean, really? Really?? Really????

Makes me wonder about the products that never made it to the public. And worry.

What's next? A 'pick your poison' drowning/setting on fire, or torturing puppies and kittens ap for budding sociopaths?

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
WTF?!!
23.gif

That is messed up.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the headline earlier tonight but didn''t bother clicking on the link, as I could imagine what the story would be.

I believe the creator must have been shaken as a baby because obviously s/he has a few screws loose.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
38.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
That''s crazy! Who the hell would think of something like that!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! I can''t believe that got past the first brainstorming session ... at the pub.
More proof that the world is run by 26yo male assh****.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, what goes through some people''s minds?!
38.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
OMG
14.gif
14.gif
, I wonder how people some times don''t think how badly can this affect the society.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Someone need to shake him vigorously

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 9:29:47 AM
Author: gaby06
OMG
14.gif
14.gif
, I wonder how people some times don''t think how badly can this affect the society.

You know, maybe the publicity about this game will actually be educational (for the majority of users)

Teenagers are smarter than they look *joke* I can just see all those silly 14-y-old boys cackling themselves stupid over the game... but coming out on the other side suddenly and deeply educated about the dangers of shaking babies...

or then again, maybe not!
32.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What the heck were all those people thinking?
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results