shape
carat
color
clarity

You can only have ONE ring, which one would you keep?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He did good @KristinTech that is a beautiful oval and so white!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I waited 40 years for Bella, so there’s no way I’m giving her up now

94DB6D49-0C26-4258-ABB8-B0500542E252.jpeg

You better not LOL.
JK she is yours to do with what you want but oh she is so perfect on you and was meant to be with you.

meanttobe.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings everyone :love:

I would keep my OEC

43F5F011-9870-4B2B-B2A8-213D0A642843.jpeg

Swooning here. Your ring is so bright and beautiful and looks just perfect on you Junie. Just perfectly gorgeous.:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie, I was thinking of you and your amazing band collection when I made this thread, gorgeous ring!

@Madam Bijoux, makes one blingtastic pinky ring!

@Dandi, my gosh that ring looks big and beautiful on your slender finger.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not very sentimental so I guess I would go for the biggest one I have. :lol: 20191024_150733.jpg

LOL Gussie! That's how I decided too! :DGorgeous:love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swooning here. Your ring is so bright and beautiful and looks just perfect on you Junie. Just perfectly gorgeous.:love:

@missy aw thank you! Such a great compliment! XXX

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.19ct E VS1 WC that was my 40th birthday present to myself.

Apart from being the most expensive, it has huge sentimental value as it has a bittersweet story attached to it.

Wearing it makes me proud with what I have achieved professionally, yet it reminds me of the sadder times too.

I did not have much design input in its original setting, and did not like it much.

I had it reset in its forever home 10 years later.

First pic shows the EC in its original setting next to it's new home.
The next pic was taken on the day I collected the new ring which was a bitterly cold yet bright day, hence the dry hand!

582896 582895

DK :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am.not.playing.this.game.
It’s like choosing your favourite child/ pet/ toy...

Haha cmon, we all have a favorite (child, pet, toy, ring...) lolol :lol:

OK I am a bad momma cause yes I did have a favorite. :oops:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have gone back and forth on this a bunch of times... The question for me comes down to which right you love the most (Greg's point is well taken!) vs. the one that is most practical (in so far as bling can be "practical"!). So my first answer is Uni, but my second answer is my eternity band because I could wear that in pretty much all scenarios, whereas not so much Unit.

This is a tough one!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops—forgot the pics!

Attachments

• 3661CD44-9DC5-470A-8CC5-D0BAF44D1928.png
    3661CD44-9DC5-470A-8CC5-D0BAF44D1928.png
    741.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 57784A01-080F-4CB7-A33C-5B0C2926553F.png
    57784A01-080F-4CB7-A33C-5B0C2926553F.png
    978.6 KB · Views: 50

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous 40th birthday present @dk168! Amazing what a change of setting can do for a stone.

@Dee*Jay, they are both beautiful but your Uni with all that milgraining is special, I could get lost staring into that diamond!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been arguing with myself over this exact question! I have too many rings now so deciding which one to keep is agony. I haven’t decided.

I second the notion that it’s a good thing the game involves RINGS and not necklaces!

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't have many rings but i do think i found the ring to rule them all with my most recent purchase. for many years probably since 2014ish, i admired the work of an etsy goldsmith named jenny kim. her work took my breath away! beautiful floral designs in rich colored metals, she sculpted each piece individually and then cast them so each piece was original! i loved her work but at the time, i didn't really have the money to put into jewelry. in 2016, she closed her shop and she has not reopened since.

i checked her etsy on a weekly basis since 2017 hoping to see her open back up and still, nothing! so i never got one of her pieces... until i was randomly browsing diamondbistro this summer and what do i see? a rose gold jenny kim ring in exactly my size! i literally GASPED because ive only ever seen one of her pieces sold preloved once before and that was several years ago. finally! the chance to have a jenny kim!

since i got it, i've not taken it off and i honestly just spend so much time staring at it... it is the most beautiful ring i've ever seen and i dont ever see myself parting with it. i would give up all my other jewelry before i give this one up.

Attachments

• IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 49

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have many rings but i do think i found the ring to rule them all with my most recent purchase. for many years probably since 2014ish, i admired the work of an etsy goldsmith named jenny kim. her work took my breath away! beautiful floral designs in rich colored metals, she sculpted each piece individually and then cast them so each piece was original! i loved her work but at the time, i didn't really have the money to put into jewelry. in 2016, she closed her shop and she has not reopened since.

i checked her etsy on a weekly basis since 2017 hoping to see her open back up and still, nothing! so i never got one of her pieces... until i was randomly browsing diamondbistro this summer and what do i see? a rose gold jenny kim ring in exactly my size! i literally GASPED because ive only ever seen one of her pieces sold preloved once before and that was several years ago. finally! the chance to have a jenny kim!

since i got it, i've not taken it off and i honestly just spend so much time staring at it... it is the most beautiful ring i've ever seen and i dont ever see myself parting with it. i would give up all my other jewelry before i give this one up.

Great ring. Fine work does not go unnoticed.

I have a sculpted ring holding butterscotch jade and it really resonates with me.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My RDG mount. Centerstone optional. Created by a lunatic wth unparalleled talent, and absolutely irreplaceable.

If you’d asked about earrings... I would have quietly bowed out of the thread. I’m not capable of choosing just one pair of earrings to keep ::)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My RDG mount. Centerstone optional.

Created by a lunatic wth unparalleled talent, and absolutely irreplaceable.

Yssie--you have a way with words. :bigsmile: Always a pleasure to read.

cheers--Sharon

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite, see I have a harder time with rings because I only have one necklace I really wear but rings are so hard because you can see and enjoy them so it's so easy to get attached.

@crystalinmke, I am so happy for you that you got that you got a piece that is such a treasure and it was in your size...meant to be!

@yssie, it's this creative types that tend to be eccentric and unpredictable but they can turn out the most beautiful things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results