shape
carat
color
clarity

You can only have ONE ring, which one would you keep?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Cartier Black Opal.

6FC29855-DD2F-4ABF-AC04-C0C321E7A9B8.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely my three stone paraiba. It was years in the making and it’s both my hubby’s and my favorite ring.
I just can’t find that glow anywhere else.

5FF548AB-D02D-4530-84B0-3C1122C7F602.jpeg

Swoon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not one of my bigger stones, but I'd have to say my "first love" 1.05 ct. Jubilee in Tacori platinum. It was the first nice diamond I ever owned, so I'll never part with it! Unfortunately, I don't have a good photo of it.
Tacori HT2352Hand.jpg

Tacori HT2352Box.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a question? ::) I know 3 stone rings in general, and mine in particular, probably aren't everyone's cup of tea. But my ACA beauty is thoroughly to my taste and I'd have a dozen different three stones in all different sizes, metals and gems if I could! In the meantime, tho, I'll settle for this beauty.

Three-stone rings are the BEST and yours is gorgeous! All my rings would be three-stone rings if I didn't consciously try to create some diversity in my collection, lol. It's my first thought for everything because I love them so much.

@distracts, what a beautiful blue and love how you have it stacked there, it's like the perfect blue for a blue sapphire.

Thanks - it's actually got quite a big dose of gray compared to the "ideal" blue but I like it more... apparently blues don't look right to me unless they're a little gray! I just love the color in every light, even in low lighting where it is a lot darker.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a chubby pear @Alex T! I also really like how cohesive your band and e-ring look together.

Another beautiful three stone @AprilBaby, love the finger coverage on three and five stone rings!

@missy your Cartier black opal is just iconic and irreplaceable as well as sentimental since it was your mom's, lucky you it's a gorgeous piece!

@Starfacet LOVE Tacori, their settings are so elegant and beautiful and I haven't seen too many jubilees, definitely special.

@distracts, I am so bad at color, to me it looks like a perfect blue, I guess gray bothers some more than others but that just gives us more stones to play with!

@GliderPoss, have you shared this moonstone ring on PS before? I don't recall ever seeing it but wow it is stunning, very soft and ethereal.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I know I haven't even had this ring a week but I'm picking my lavender spinel because I'm not sure I could find this color again especially years down the road.

It was between this and my OEC but I think I could find another, maybe not at the price I paid though.

This shows the different personalities in different light:

Direct sun
IMG_6694.JPG

Inside:
IMG_6696.JPG

Outside shade: IMG_6762.JPG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal, I admire someone who can get their ring collection down to just a few special treasures and I admire even more someone with a Cartier piece among those treasures!

@Bron357, I remember seeing that amazing Opal on IG, it really is a work of art in jewelry.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Opal ring.
As much as I love my engagement ring, the ring could always be recreated when finances improved, but the opal ring is a one off. C5880E22-7966-4D03-847B-CDA3EEF7559C.jpeg

Yes. Yes. And amazing.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a question? ::) I know 3 stone rings in general, and mine in particular, probably aren't everyone's cup of tea. But my ACA beauty is thoroughly to my taste and I'd have a dozen different three stones in all different sizes, metals and gems if I could! In the meantime, tho, I'll settle for this beauty.

20190915_125051.jpg
This is my cup of tea!! :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful @LisaRN what is the size on theain diamond? I'm so used to seeing your spinels, I admit I expected you to post a spinel!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy It’s gorgeous but you would have to have Greg sneak Bubbalah in his pocket!

Haha thank you Joanne and if we are sneaking other bling in I would also have to sneak my great grandmother's ring along. If I can get it from my mom that is...

Cannot find any photos but this one of my great grandmother's ring. Love the setting.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 4.52.10 AM.png

@missy your Cartier black opal is just iconic and irreplaceable as well as sentimental since it was your mom's, lucky you it's a gorgeous piece!

Thank you @StephanieLynn! I couldn't agree more. It means so much to me because (for me) it represents true unconditional long lasting love. So not only a gorgeous piece but it represents the best of love on many levels IMO.
And just because my black opal looks different in different environments here she is again this time hanging out with my Leibish pink diamond rose gold band. I like mixing metals.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 4.51.36 AM.png

OK I cannot leave Bubbalah out now can I?

bubbalahandbandonbeachjune2019.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @StephanieLynn ! Many moons ago my pear was in a thin band with diamond shoulders, but it fell out of the setting twice. So my local jeweller made this new more solid, sturdy setting & copied the dimensions of my wedding band exactly, but making it 2.5mm instead of 3 like my wedder. And they are perfect together, so much so I often wear my eternity on the RH so they can just be together.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds, it really is such a hard question, I've been thinking about this for days and still hadn't come up with the one I would keep! One ring to me is like what one food will you eat for the rest of your life, I love food almost as much as rings so that would be ;(

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina, can't blame you, Bella is solitaire goals all day.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17, beautiful ring, the band goes so well with your e-ring and love that polish color too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results