shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoo hoo, I''m back!!! Gailey''s laptop is fixed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Sorry ladies & gents, I just couldn''t sit in my basement, no matter how compelling PS is!

A special vote of thanks to Storm for trying to help me. I finally got my laptop back this afternoon. I had a corrupt user file. The guy also removed Norton, and included Bit Defender instead, which apparently is miles better - what do I know!

Anyway, can someone give me the edited highlights of the last week, it''s going to take me days and days to catch up.

I see Chrono''s got a new camera, so I''m looking forward to all that eye candy. I finally got my camera back from my son and the LCD panel is cracked - little git! So I have to get a new one.

Is there a consensus of opinion about what to get?

I''m looking forward to reading about the weeks activities. I''ll tell you, a week without PS is brutal.

XX

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! Welcome back Gailey, I''m so glad your laptop got fixed
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to have you back!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you are back Gailey. I missed you.
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s been a slow week in Lake Woebegon...

but I''m sure things will pick up now! Welcome back!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Amber, Monarch, Linda and VRB,

Thanks for the kind words! Slow week? are you joking? I haven''t even gotten out of hangout yet! I''ve just read through Maisie''s DSS thread and I''m thanking my lucky stars my toes aren''t dipped in that pool - I just know I would never be satisfied.

I''ll be up till the wee small hours if I venture into Coloured Stones tonight. Perhaps I''ll just peruse my way across RT before I get some shut-eye.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
WB!!!
You were missed.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 3:42:57 AM
Author: strmrdr
WB!!!
You were missed.
You were!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad that you''re back!! Woohoo for laptop being fixed!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
HiYa Gailey!
35.gif

Welcome back. Glad you''re back up and connected. We missed you.

Hmm...what''s going on here? What did you miss? SO much to tell...SO little time. You''ll have to spend the day catching up! (though my mangling chores are all up to date!)

LS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you''re up and running!
35.gif

If you do a search on here for cameras, you''ll get a ton of threads, with really recent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results