shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! My dress is in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, I have to wait for my first fitting until 2 weeks from today, but -- yay!! I can''t wait to see it after all these months!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats exciting! I bet you can''t wait for the two weeks to be over!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! Cannot wait to see the pics!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies! It''s been about 9 months (!) since I bought it, and I haven''t tried it on since -- so I''m nervous and excited at the same time (but mostly excited).

I also feel like all the wedding planning is converging at once: I''m sending out the invitations (hopefully) this weekend; just ordered ties for the gentlemen in the wedding party; am starting to plan the menu... It''s really happening, isn''t it?

Now, if only I had shoes...
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!! How exciting!
36.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
9 months!!
23.gif
I hope your fitting goes wonderfully! Bring back pics!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
yay! cannot wait to see pics!
36.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
SO exciting! I bet you can't WAIT to go see it!

My dress came in this week and as soon as I got the call I was sooo anxious and fidgety and so excited!

Can't wait to see pics!

Edit: Just went back through your posts to find a pic of your dress and now I REALLY can't wait to see the pics of you in it! It's just GORGEOUS!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Nine months?! Wow you have some patience girlie! I can''t wait to see some pics.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!

I know - 9 months! I could''ve had a baby by now!
2.gif
(That''s actually what my FSIL said to me when I bought the dress so early; "Why would you be a dress now? Anything could happen - you could get pregnant!")

I''ll definitely take pics, but not sure if I''m going to be brave enough to post ''em. We''ll see.
9.gif

And, PearDahhhhling your dress is gorgeous! It looks perfect on you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results