shape
carat
color
clarity

Xmas Ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know where to get some cute "Our first Christmas" ornaments or have suggestions? I''m on the lookout!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I got my brother and his wife a personalized ornament from here: Link They have some gorgeous designs!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh thank you lucyandroger! I
30.gif
those :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Google is always a good place to start.
2.gif

Macy''s had a few.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i bought a waterford one from crystal classics. have you looked at their selection?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 2:05:16 PM
Author: jcrow
i bought a waterford one from crystal classics. have you looked at their selection?

I haven''t, that sounds pretty expensive
32.gif

I''m trying to keep it between 20-30 dollars :)

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Things Remembered has really nice ones that you can have personalized (engraved).

thingsremembered.com

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got a beautiful one from Waterford.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto on the Things Remembered suggestion - we got one that was engraved from my MIL.

Hallmark Stores, Target, Wal-Mart usually have at least one or two "First" ornaments. I have seen them in a lot of Pharmacies - like Rite-Aid, Walgreens and CVS - especially near the card aisle.

I also love the Lenox ornaments avalible - if you keep your eyes open you can find good deals on them.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I made my own, using a regular ornament, silver ribbon (from our wedding) and silver permanent marker bought from the arts and craft store. Total cost, like 1$. lol.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas tree balls with the year 2009 and you''ll always remember that it was your year?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 12:58:12 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
oh thank you lucyandroger! I
30.gif
those :)

You''re welcome! I can attest that they are beautiful in person as well. Here''s the one I got my brother and SIL:

18450Ornament.JPG

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Some highschoolsand churches have craft fairs around this time of year... and they can make custom ornaments. I''ve seen craft tables like that before and their stuff wasn''t too pricey and ADORABLE!

Also, if you like custom stuff- sometimes you can create your own w/ your favorite wedding photo - like a zazzle or walmart... to give some examples of inexpensive but cute ornaments...

Have fun w/ this!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I usually find them at Hallmark stores, on Ebay, or in specialized Christmas shops in town.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have the Lenox bride and groom - we already had 1st xmas ornaments from the first xmas we were together, so I wanted one that was very clearly wedding-y and more keepsake looking. Frankly, it's not that exciting in the box (looks kinda cheap) but it looks very pretty on the tree. I really wanted a waterford - I can't remember if I wasn't a fan of the wedding one that year, or if it just said "Our first.." or if it was just more than I wanted to spend. Anyway, I think for the first married xmas, it's worth getting one that is a keepsake rather than the typical plastic hallmark, if that helps you narrow it down or justify a purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results