carat
color
clarity

WTB: Transitional OEC, AVR, AVC 1.5-2.00 ct

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All!

I'm looking for 1.5-2.00 ish sized tranny, OEC, AVR, or AVC. Would like to stay under $10k. If you have anything you are considering finding a new home for, please let me know! Thanks! :angel:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any preferences on color or clarity? Have you checked the usual haunts for antique diamonds?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Mayk! I know my budget will constitute going warmer in color....I know I'm ok with K color...lower than that I would need to see it to decide. Also guessing down to an eye clean SI1.

I have checked everywhere, and continue to do so daily. Just haven't been able to find what I'm looking for for one reason or another. So I thought I would post here incase someone was thinking about selling.

Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jetmal, have you called Adam at OWD? He has things in stock that are not always online and he also has one of the largest old cut diamond collection. Call him if you haven't already because he might surprise you with his inventory. Good luck and happy searching!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy! I have not. I did search his online but I think I will call as you suggested!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fingers crossed for you. Adam is really amazing and a nice guy to boot. If anyone can find the diamond of your dreams he can! Though it might take time but hoping he has something right now that is just perfect for you. :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your budget for the stone?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Want to stay under $10k Niel

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok I replied
Thanks

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mayk- I have been going back to that one several times. I love rose gold. I just do not care for the prongs. Too pointy and too long for my taste.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could approach Grace to see if you could change those prongs?

Wieke

Rough_Rock
I talked to Grace in connection to other setting/diamond combos and if you are interested only in the diamond, she might be willing to sell it loose...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a new diamond d in your color and size range. It's in Jewels by Grace Smug site. I don't know how to link it.

1.85 K VVS $9,950.

One without a price 1.84 J VS2

AVC4Me

Shiny_Rock
HI, are you still searching for a stone? My AVC is listed on LT and although it's smaller than what you're looking for it's in your price range. It's a 1.29 I VS1, 6.59 x 6.35 x 4.25. See the LT listing for contact info! Good luck with the search!!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi AVC, thanks for thinking of me....yours is gorgeous, but albeit too small. I've had a 7.5 round so going smaller is not going to make me a happy camper.....thank you tho! Best of luck in your sale, I know it will sell soon!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one is a little over budget but you can contact Alex Park and see if he will sell the stone loose or source a stone for you. He totally exceeded my expectations when looking for an OEC. Mine is much lower in color than you are looking for but is perfectly cut with a tiny 39% table. Everything I wanted and he was super responsive to my questions and provided additional videos and pictures.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...ean-cut-diamond-halo-platinum-engagement-ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results