shape
carat
color
clarity

Wow! You know how I made engagement chicken about a month ago?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Eden

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!

I have seen various posts on the famous engagement chicken and I''m kicking myself why I haven''t made it yet!! Guess what we are having for dinner tomorrow night????

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! I''m so excited for you! I''m still a little nervous to make the chicken... Knowing me it''d come out burned and inedible..
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, how cool is that?! Maybe if I make engagement chicken the hubbs will clean the house, one can hope right?! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home today so I could make this for dinner tonight! I hope it brings me good luck too!!
9.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I read thsi thread and your previous thread last Saturday and I swear I can still taste the [thought of the] chicken in my mouth... I''m going to have to make it soon just because it sounds so good... and if something else comes of it... I won''t complain!
9.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
haha, I missed this before, congratulations Lily!
Looks like your chicken pushed him over the edge!
3.gif

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 8:29:29 PM
Author: LaraOnline
haha, I missed this before, congratulations Lily!

Looks like your chicken pushed him over the edge!
3.gif

Thanks!

I really don''t know HOW it worked, because I''ve made him countless dishes over the past 2 years.
6.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
haha the chicken was the final straw!
or... perhaps it was the lascivious way you brought the dish to the table, announcing: ''This is called ENGAGEMENT chicken!!!''
31.gif

Anyway, congrats. I made it one night too, and I think my husband enjoyed it, but I think he worked himself into a work/money/stress related fug shortly after the meal.
25.gif
Oh well, married anyway!
21.gif

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 6:20:45 PM
Author: lisamarie84
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home today so I could make this for dinner tonight! I hope it brings me good luck too!!
9.gif

So I made this back in March... I guess FF must have liked it well enough since he asked for me to make it again.
18.gif
We''re having it for the second time tonight...hopefully, this is a good sign!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! That is awesome
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! How exciting for you!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS and WOW....only a month? That didnt take long.......i made it about 3 weeks ago and we shall see
27.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results