shape
carat
color
clarity

Women’s help

Have u also been victims of cyber bullying?? Could you do anything about it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
:(hi, I’m relatively new in the price scope community and I was looking for advise, I would like to start expressing my feelings and thoughts in a blog, so if anyone has expertise or at least more experience about where to create it I would really appreciate the help... we don’t talk a lot usually to our family or friends, because they are some things that we won’t trust to anyone, but I feel that I would be fell better just by writing them down. I have been a victim of cyber bullying and after spending a lot of money on a lawyer she could not do anything to remove the info from the internet, of course it’s not true and that’s what makes me upset when I read it online over and over again. I wish the internet would have more filters to stop people from posting things that aren’t true, I guess I’m just sad today... I wouldn’t wish this to anyone! I believe in God and he has blessed me so much but today I’m just having a rough day! :(

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry that this has happened to you. As an “older” person, all this cyber bullying is a new thing. In my day, people said mean things either behind your back, or to your face! I think the same response is applicable.
You can’t control what someone else says or thinks about you. All you can change is how you respond to such nasty words. You have to understand that those who know you and love you aren’t going to be swayed or believe lies and malicious gossip. If they do, well, they aren’t much of a friend and you can cross them off your “nice list”.
By being who you really and ignoring anything to the contrary while maintaining your dignity deprives that nasty person of their enjoyment. It’s always a reflection on “them” not you and anyone with half a brain will quickly work that out. Of course this doesn’t make it hurt you any less or make it better or go away, it is what it is. Jealous people, people with lots of problems of their own are prone to dragging someone else down to make themselves feel better. Feel sorry for these “nasty” people, they are sad, sorry and empty types.
Simply stop reading the lies and malicious words about you or directed at you. Turn the other cheek. By not reacting your bully will sooner or later realize you aren’t “playing their game anymore” and will look for someone else to target.
Find more positive and uplifting things to read, practice positive thoughts, find calm and peace and remember you know who you are and that’s all that really matters.
Sending hugs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ignore and/or block.
I normally say what I have or want to say, being respectful to others' views and opinions, and expect the same courtesy in return.
If a person tries to jam his/her views or opinions down my throat, or is nasty, then I would not hesitate to ignore and block this person for good.

DK :))

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your support, sometimes I think about revenge, but I know that God knows, and yes I have been thinking about that lately, about the fact that my friends and my family knows who I am... but when u have several pictures of your face online saying that you are a slut and that u did this and that - It’s inevitable to feel upset and not to cry sometimes. The person who did this is completely deranged, i know who did this, I got an order of protection after. But still hurts having to see what comes up when I type my name in the internet. it’s so unfair. Sometimes I want to get revenge, but I’m a Christian and This is not how God would want me to proceed... May God bless us all, the world is so messed up nowadays! And again thank you so much for the support :lol:DK and Bron357

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No revenge, the BEST revenge is ALWAYS to rise above it, even if it feels like it will kill you. It is a true test of character to retain your grace, dignity and charm under such pressure.
It takes a strong person to “turn the other cheek”, not a weak person.
You should always aim to be the very best version of you that you can be and by seeking or taking revenge you are actually going down to their level.
It isn’t easy (gee, look at the zillions of people who do resort to revenge) but you will be more empowered and happier by holding your head up and taking deep breaths. It will pass and you can be proud that you were strong and brave.
Unclench your fingers, as difficult as it is, and let it go......... bye bye.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No revenge, the BEST revenge is ALWAYS to rise above it, even if it feels like it will kill you. It is a true test of character to retain your grace, dignity and charm under such pressure.
It takes a strong person to “turn the other cheek”, not a weak person.
You should always aim to be the very best version of you that you can be and by seeking or taking revenge you are actually going down to their level.
It isn’t easy (gee, look at the zillions of people who do resort to revenge) but you will be more empowered and happier by holding your head up and taking deep breaths. It will pass and you can be proud that you were strong and brave.
Unclench your fingers, as difficult as it is, and let it go......... bye bye.

Sorry you are dealing with cyber bullying @Engagementringforbride2B and I hope you can get peace from this person. I have never (thankfully) dealt with that so all I can offer is to agree with the posters above and yes block and ignore and report to the police as necessary. Keep a record of everything and anything pertaining to the bully. I think there are special task forces to deal with cyber bullying but again this is not an area I am familiar with.

I did want to add that I agree completely with what @Bron357 wrote. The best revenge IMO is living well and enjoying your life and not letting this bully know he/she is getting to you. So that is your revenge. Going on and enjoying and loving your life and being happy and successful. This bully is a bully mot likely because they are an unhappy person so they are already being punished and not living a happy we'll adjusted life. If they were they wouldn't be bullying anyone.

Sending you good wishes for a successful resolution and for peace from this issue.

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
I have been blessed, I can’t complain, God has been so good to me and my family, I have to be thankful for the good things I have. And yes as you said @missy I just have to enjoy the good things in life!
And one more thing, I know many of you have been through something similar - sadly is common, I just looked up a webpage that helps hide this type of posts in the internet and they charge 7k, have u heard of a cheaper one or reliable one? I know there are a lot of scam webpages too... Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results