shape
carat
color
clarity

Wipe the FUTURE off my user name. We are married!!!

I could not have asked for a better day. It was sunny all day. Everything went off without a hitch! I have the most amazing friends and family who came through for me with flying colors. My wedding day was seriously perfect. I said it several times throughout the day, I couldn't have imagined it going any better. Here a few photos that I stole from friends posting on Facebook. The official photos will be online in about 10 days. I didn't realize it until my husband showed me in one of these photos, that I was squeezing his hand so hard because I was completely excited and full of adrenaline, that I was hurting his poor hand during our ceremony. He's a big strong guy, though, so he didn't complain a bit.

Enjoy!

It's happening!.jpg

Ceremony.jpg

cake table.jpg

Me and Grandma.jpg

I also wanted to add this as its own post. For anyone that knows about my Grandpa, not only did he walk me down the aisle, but he also made us this lovebird carving out of cherry wood from his woods on the farm to put at our head table. He is such an unbelievable man, and now we have this beautiful keepsake to remind us of our incredible day and of him forever.

Centerpiece.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That's a beautiful setting on the water for a wedding. Your grandfather's craftsmanship is very thoughtful and looks great. He made a beautiful keepsake.

Thank you, mary poppins! Other than the occasional goose dropping we had to dodge, being by the lake was wonderful!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, what a gorgeous couple! Many congrats!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful wedding Mrs. Sterling!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, beautiful couple :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mrs. Sterling! You look beautiful. I love the keepsake your grandfather made.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! the photos you have now look beautiful :) I love the carving that your grandpa made too...so special :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww congrats Mrs. Sterling :bigsmile:

Goodness, you two are a *good looking* couple! You look radiant :appl: and that is a real treasure from your grandfather :))

Please post more photos when you get them!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I love the pictures so far, you're completely GLOWING.

You look beautiful.

Love, love, love what your grandfather made for you. So special.

Can't wait to see more pictures....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. I loved how THRILLED you look and your gown looks like a million bucks on you!

I ADORE your cake and the topper! And your grandpa's lovebird wood cut outs had me tearing up! What a wonderful keepsake.

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad your day was so wonderful! I can't wait for the rest of the pics!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Mrs! Sterling...the thing I like most about these pics is you can really see the joy in your face :) congratulations again!!!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Everything and especially you looks beautiful!!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Mrs Sterling!
You look gorgeous and those lovebirds are incredible.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I love the pic with your gran, you look so happy! :bigsmile:

Congratulations Mrs. Sterling! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you merilenda, ChloeTheGreat, Skippy, Zoe, slg47, Yssie, Autumnovember, Gypsy, nkarma, Supers, and 4ever for all your wonderful comments! I was truly the happiest I've ever been and I'm glad it showed in the photos.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, congrats congrats congrats! I cannot wait to see more pictures -- they're just stunning! -- and that lovebird set from your grandfather is priceless. What a wonderful reminder of both the person and the occasion!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
First off, you are a GORGEOUS couple!

I love your dress, and the setting looks beautiful (I am a sailor, so I love the boats moored behind you!)

You look incredibly happy, and I absolutely love the lovebird centerpiece. What a wonderful heirloom

Much love and happiness to you both.

Thank you sillyberry and Anastasia!! Someone suggested we pull out the lovebird carving every year on our anniversary to remember the day. I thought that was a great idea. :))

I can't wait to see what the photographer has in store for us, or pics anyone else took, either!

Here's another photo. This one is of me being walked down the aisle by my dad (my right) and Grandpa that I have mentioned before (my left). I love this picture!

walking down.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look beautiful and so happy - congratulations!!!

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
How radiant you look! But we need pics of your hubby too!

Thanks, violet3! I don't have many pics yet, because it's only what my friends have put on Facebook, but here you go, LittleRiver (he's on the left):

Malik and Mike.jpg

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Love the last pic! Mr. Sterling is positively beaming! What a beautiful couple you two are.

Many many congrats on your marriage :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pro pics!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
GAH. PS ate my post from a few days ago!

Mrs. S, you were just a stunning, stunning, GLOWING, beautiful bride! And your husband is one handsome guy! You make a beautiful couple! And I teared up at the picture of your grandfather walking you down the aisle. I vividly remember how worried you were that he wasn't going to be able to do that for you, and in the end it was just perfect! And the carvings he made were just gorgeous! I cannot WAIT to see your pro pics...I am SO thrilled you had your perfect day!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your marriage! How lovely that you have such a special keepsake of both your wedding and your grandfather!

Thanks, LittleRiver, Amys Bling, vc10um, and yennyfire for all your compliments and kind words. I just emailed the photographer today to check on progress with getting our pro pics.

The wedding joy is overflowing and we are both still so happy!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful photos, you are both glowing as others have commented, and like the o.p. your grandfather's carved lovebirds also made me tear up a little too. I'm a sucker for family touches since I'm an only child (why isn't there a word for off-spring that isn't 'child' - I'm 45 for goodness sake ;-) with two elderly parents and no other rellies at all. So that is just a wonderful touch I'm so happy for you that you have that.
Abi

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results