shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink gone to Infinity Symposium in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am taking off a couple of days early to meet with my webmaster and to kick back with John Pollard and Paul Slegers before the Infinity Symposium in Dallas on Monday and Tuesday.

You may expect video updates of what goes on there and perhaps some interviews with many of the other Infinity people as well as with Peter Yantzer from The AGS Laboratory who is going to be one of the speakers there. He is going to bring us up to date with their latest research and has promised me that I can share it with you. I have seen the slides for the presentation and I am VERY excited to share it with you when I have seen it live!

I look forward to seeing every one and to reporting the NEWS as it happens!

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken

Have fun!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great time Wink!! We look forward to your reports.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Wink! I'm in Dallas . . . have fun while you're here and if you need anything, John has my number!
9.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not a lot happening yet, John and Jerg picked me up at the airport, I did a quick interview with them and it appears they are bent on world domination, and here I thought I was going to learn about diamonds...

Listen in on their plans

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell John he cant have the "world by storm" it is mine!!!
36.gif
36.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/18/2009 7:03:14 PM
Author: Wink
Not a lot happening yet, John and Jerg picked me up at the airport, I did a quick interview with them and it appears they are bent on world domination, and here I thought I was going to learn about diamonds...

Listen in on their plans

Wink
Wink: But you''d be so good at world domination.... (at least of finely crafted rings - in a variety of stones). So why don''t you join them....

Perry

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you are already having fun!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you have arrived safely, and looking forward to your reports over the next few days! Should be awesome and wonderful because you just gotta love those Crafted by Infinity stones.
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to hear all about it, and of course see the pictures!

Tell John I said, "Hi, buddy!!!!"
35.gif

Have fun!!!!

Lynn

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a good time! Have fun and take lots of pics for us!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness.

John and Jerg (pronounced Yarig) decided to diffuse their threat of world domination by taking their wives and me out to dinner before we picked up Herr Slegers at the airport. We went to the Stockyards section of Fort Worth and enjoyed the history of the area before going in to a bar to have what John kept referring to as a truly special margarita.

Wow! It was a truly special one made with jalapenos and cucumbers. Paul''s plane arrived early so after picking him up a great dinner was had and we ended up going back for more margarita''s, they WERE really THAT good.

Today we will go back to work preparing for the symposium that starts tomorrow. I will keep you posted...

Wink

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Have fun in Dallas!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Last night we had a meet and greet, so many wonderful people here, Sibileus was not able to come, emergency surgery for his wife, who is now home and on the mend, please send her your prayers.

Symposium starts in 15 minutes, I will make time later to share some of the information with you.

Wink

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Look forward to it Wink!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/18/2009 7:51:37 PM
Author: strmrdr
Tell John he cant have the ''world by storm'' it is mine!!!
36.gif
36.gif
LOL! I informed Sir John that he would have to scale back his domination plans as the World by Storm is in fact already patented and copywrited...

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, here are some of the highlights of yesterday, 8 hours boiled down to 5 minutes or so. Trying a new format that should be viewable by all...

Wink

Monday Highlights

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
grumble grumble grumble hit refresh 5 million times and get a whole 5 min.
lol
Always good to see Sir John
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/21/2009 12:58:02 PM
grumble grumble grumble hit refresh 5 million times and get a whole 5 min.

lol

Always good to see Sir John

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yah, man you should have seen the stuff the censors cut out!

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By the way, Peter Yantzer was brilliant this morning, but that will take a LOT of editing to cut down to usable size.

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
btt

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/23/2009 1:14:39 AM
btt
I could have sworn I answered this this morning but I see that I must not have gotten it posted as I remember writing. Sigh, it is such a shame to miss the submit button and wonder why you did not respond...

What does it mean, btt?

I have much more work to do to break Peter''s presentation down into bite sized pieces. I just posted the first one up on Rocky Talky as it is appropriate for discussion there.

I am back and exhausted, what a fabulous trip!

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad you had fun!!!
Thanks for the first part!!!

btt = back to top

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results