shape
carat
color
clarity

Wierd feeling when an old post comes up in an alert?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you get a weird feeling when an old post of yours comes up in your alerts?
Happens to me daily sometimes more often and im thinking hmm I dont recall that thread name..what did I post? ..... Then I click the link and think wow I did say something good or ugh I could have done better... and it was from 3 years ago.
I'm overall fine with it, its not a problem its just a weird feeling.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yes I understand what you are saying @Karl_K . It feels strange to read the "younger" you though I will say most of the time when threads get bumped up and I read what I wrote I am nodding my head. Haha I guess I'm still me even though I am older. :sun:

FYI @Karl_K your generous sharing of info here is always helpful and informative and appreciated.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My posts don't find new life. :lol-2: However, I hate resurrected old posts, unless it's an update. I'll be all "Oooh! Someone found a rare ___" then open it and it's from 2016. Start a new thread people!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you think old posts are a joy, wait until you are walking in the grocery store and have some random girl come up and start yapping about yesteryear.

The whole time your mind is racing as you don’t remember her or how her story is going to end. You see the glare of death piercing through your wife’s eyes.

Then in the background you see a little kid shrieking for her mom. Oh God. Then the dad shows up. Phew. And finally you interrupt and say I think you lost your family, take care and hastily head to checkout .

As you leave, your wife asks if there is anything you need to tell her. Nope, just another day at the supermarket surrounded by crazies. We are never coming here again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results