shape
carat
color
clarity

Why the second amendment isn't needed in Australia...

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Classic Jordy, classic.

"I’d just tried to jump a sign and busted my brand new Rip Curl pluggas" :lol: :lol: :lol:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loved his comments about working out when he was on TV being interviewed:
'Do you work out?'
"Mate the closest I get to the gym is Jim Beam'
That's basically my exact sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you see the actual video of the robbery? Runs up to the get-away car with only a pair of stubbie-shorts and one plugger on and takes the key out of the ignition and waves it at the thieves. One of them runs out, jumps in the car so he gets in and gives them a few punches before they run off with the other guy who was long gone.

Between the video and the interview with the guys I've got tears in my eyes from laughter :lol: :lol:

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That's golden! :clap: :lol:
From the Aussie flag thongs - to the Aussie flag tat - to the bluey bonds chesty singlet with the Aussie flag on the front - to the the mullet - to the "oy...call the cops" - to the friend giggling while his mate's getting in a punch up - to the quotes "my missus" & "I'm too fat for cardio" :lol: ...you don't get anymore fair dinkum true blue 'Aussie' than that...the bogan force is strong in this one :lol:
Good on him though for doing more than most would in the same situation :)

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ADN|1453696581|3981007 said:
From the Aussie flag thongs - to the Aussie flag tat - to the bluey bonds chesty singlet with the Aussie flag on the front - to the the mullet - to the "oy...call the cops" - to the friend giggling while his mate's getting in a punch up - to the quotes "my missus" & "I'm too fat for cardio" :lol: ...you don't get anymore fair dinkum true blue 'Aussie' than that...the bogan force is strong in this one :lol:

The only thing that was missing was the food: instead of saying noodles he should have said he was going to get a 'Dogs eye with dead horse' to eat :lol: :lol:

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
jordyonbass|1453697225|3981010 said:
ADN|1453696581|3981007 said:

The only thing that was missing was the food: instead of saying noodles he should have said he was going to get a 'Dogs eye with dead horse' to eat :lol: :lol:

Ha! :lol: And we didn't even mention the too short footy shorts :lol:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those short-shorts - or 'Stubbies' as they are better known are bloody horrible!! I actually banned them from my old pub. Middle of summer, blokes working in 100 degrees +, then come inside and ventilate themselves. I made sure that shorts came at least halfway down the thigh :lol:

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
And he's a ranga!!... :lol: stop it!!..this is killing me!!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Haha yep!

For the uninformed, a ranga is someone with ginger/red hair. But do you wanna know what we call a guy with red hair and freckles?

Bluey :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing. That guy is a credit to his country and the whole thing is hilarious.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
"“There wasn’t much time to think, the first thing I did was rip my singlet off; it’s Aussie to be shirtless in a fight and I didn’t want my shirt to get dirty."
"I chased, but not for long, I’m too fat for cardio.”"

:lol:

The first thing I thought when I read the thread title was "they don't need the Second Amendment because they are bada** and don't need guns!"

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

I read as far as to foil a robbery remove your shirt and, in the fraction of second before reading the rest, thought 'What? To distract them?' :lol:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
blingbunny10|1453729436|3981075 said:
The first thing I thought when I read the thread title was "they don't need the Second Amendment because they are bada** and don't need guns!"

Hey who says we aren't?? Gotta have an element of that to live in a country where everything wants to kill you!! :bigsmile:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
This Canadian is just back from a month in Oz and am missing it more than I can say. Thanks so much for this hilarious story - makes me miss the place even more - just not men in those shorts!!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Jordy, this is fantastic! :appl: :appl: Too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
jordyonbass|1453702332|3981029 said:
Haha yep!

For the uninformed, a ranga is someone with ginger/red hair. But do you wanna know what we call a guy with red hair and freckles?

Bluey :lol:

In my family tree, there is a tale of either one or two brothers from the family, lived in the highlands of Victoria, Man from Snowy River country.

One tale says that of 2 brothers, one was Coo-ee and the other Bluey. One used to "COOO-EEE when he was bringing the bullock train in. The other obv had red hair.

The other tale is that it was one man called Coo-eeing Bluey.

We'll never know which one is true as the story has been passed down a few generations now.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering Jordy if any of our US friends think thongs are undies instead of foot apparel. I dunno if Bogans, thongs, and rangas are in their common vocabulary....

And there are actually tales of guys wearing thongs and stubbies here, shorts that are so short and undies with the elastic worn out so that one ball drops down so you can see it, there was a well known fishing presented that used to be on TV many years ago that was renowned for flashing his male bits hanging down out of a pair of stubbies (shorts that are way too short). If you have lived in the outback and indeed some rural places and worked in and around pubs, I am sure you can confirm this look is indeed something you can see here..... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results