shape
carat
color
clarity

Why did you choose your current profile picture?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wondering if there was any significant meaning/story behind everyone's profile pictures? I have seen a lot of interesting/beautiful ones of diamonds, loved ones and pets! But there are a few unique ones that make me scratch my head and I wonder why they chose that particular picture?

Please feel free to share!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because it's my 2nd April baby birthday picture!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I chose a random picture I found by googling "orange tulips." Tulips are my favorite flower, I love the color orange, and I wanted something that I'd find easily when scrolling through posts.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine isn't an exciting reason - but since I want to reset it I didn't want a photo of it in its current setting and this is one of my favorite unset pictures. There are several that I love but this one isn't even in the temp holder and it's just sitting like a sculpture and I love that... I'm hoping to have the reset emphasize the sculptural aspect of my diamond and I thought this shot did a good job of showing why. It's outside sitting on some moss on a cloudy day.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Honestly? While I love fluor, and love my pear, I might be tempted to use, say, something like Waterhouse's Circe,except I noticed that posters with more "techy" images got more replies in RT. In my personal experience, I get more credence with this image than I do with a pretty flower shot or an Art Nouveau painting.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Milo is the love of my life and he is so darn cute in his birthday hat :bigsmile:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Mine is the first project I finished with the help of PS: a reset/refurbishing of my grandmother's wedding set. PS helped me find a trustworthy local jeweler and so I changed my picture when it was finished. It's now been my pic for so long I can't imagine changing it!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Mine are photos of my earrings which was the first thing I got with PS help!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a picture of the view out my back window. The original picture clearly shows the moon reflecting in the pond.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Um, because I like big rocks?

No, actually because I took this photo while I was on holiday in Australia. I miss it so much. :(

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its MEEEEE!!!!! I actually do want to update it with a pic of my rings. Eventually.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a close up of a hat that says "Fly Girl", in my favorite color, Mahenge red! I picked it up at the airshow at Oshkosh, WI last year.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My avatar pictures are awful....lol anyway mine is my first "real" colored stone set my Daniel M and I got it with the help of PS :appl:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
The little guy in my pic is a Russian cartoon character that I've always loved growing up. I have stuffed animals of him and all :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Autumnovember|1314464480|3001640 said:
The little guy in my pic is a Russian cartoon character that I've always loved growing up. I have stuffed animals of him and all :)

Heheheh - I was hoping you'd respond to this thread. Cheburashka FTW!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1314464941|3001652 said:

Heheheh - I was hoping you'd respond to this thread. Cheburashka FTW!

Loooooooove him :) I like crocadile too haha!

I have one that sings and all and if I could own a real one, I would.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is my lazybones cat Claude. He is a toast thief and rarely gets up before 9am.

IMG_0325.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

I've often wondered what it was. He's cute!

It's my new pendant.. but I will go back to the kitty eventually.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Bruce Campbell is my favorite B movie actor.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1314465908|3001680 said:

I've often wondered what it was. He's cute!

Isn't he?!?! Love him so much. His voice is even cuter.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just tried to change mine to my Beverly K set for fun. Not sure if it worked...

ETA: guess it did. Bad photo, but I like the pink shading, oh well. :wacko:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. It was last winter when I found and used the one I have now, and I like it so much I've just kept it (oh, and out of laziness too :devil: ).

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I typed 'blue flower' in google search...don't remember the name of this flower, I just LOVE its color!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Because I wish it were mine! (It's a Graff brooch.)

I LOVE Claude -- what a boy!!!

--- Laurie

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
For my first 5 years I had a frog picture...a toy from my children.

Then, about a year ago, some earlier Hangout discussion had to do with our avatars, too, and I chose that time to update mine here. Now I sinque with my facebook picture.

Ira Z.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
JewelFreak|1314482582|3002087 said:
Because I wish it were mine! (It's a Graff brooch.)

I LOVE Claude -- what a boy!!!

--- Laurie

Thanks JewelFreak.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Mine is basically an avatar form of "Hi, my name is_______" lol. I used to switch it around for the seasons, Holidays, etc, but I realized that people "found" me by my avatar so I have left it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I give all my kitties a shot at the AV. Merlin's had his run now for most of the year. In a few weeks I'll give one of the other's a turn. I think it's Hally's time to shine. Now I just have to get a good pic of her.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, it is Grace Kelly what else do I need to say? She was such an amazing beauty, and her movies are fun to watch. I totally :love: her!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results