shape
carat
color
clarity

Why are so many PSers so grumpy right now?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why are so many PSers so grumpy right now?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
414795C6-640D-44FC-842B-814DBCEDEA44.gif

S

SallyB

Just kidding ;-)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
b/c indoor dining is closed again... :(sad

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not grumpy.

DK :razz:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because COVID19 is surging, POTUS is a raging moron who seems determine to kill as many people as possible, and not being able to go to work in person makes me incredibly sad. I adore my job, and although there are parts of it I can do remotely, there are other parts that I cannot do from home. It makes me feel directionless and as though I don't have any purpose in the world.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Because I'm hangry and jittery on caffeine...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5E02CDAE-F2BC-4765-B994-E79318056BD3.jpeg Who you calling grumpy?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not grumpy much I don’t think. In fact, I’m living my best life because I am an introvert who now doesn’t have to make excuses for staying home. #sorrynotsorry

I am worried though...Covid19. :hand:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I’m not grumpy much I don’t think. In fact, I’m living my best life because I am an introvert who now doesn’t have to make excuses for staying home. #sorrynotsorry

I am worried though...Covid19. :hand:

I'm with you on being an introvert. I'm all about working from home and people staying away from me. Now I don't have to make any excuses about not wanting a certain group to come to visit.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I try really hard not to be grumpy or confrontational on line
Im already a rightie so i have that stacked aganist me so i make a genuine effort to be nice, because im here for community and friendship as well as the sparkles

the last couple of days here and else where i feel i have been a bit grumpy

Its an election year here also and covid 19 is all consuming

And its cold here
really cold
And my house is not insulated 51abcc713a8a6bdbfc873112486c05f7.jpg

what i feel like

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Because the career that I worked so hard for, not to mention took on all kinds of student loans to prepare for, disappeared in the blink of an eye, and it looks like it won’t come back for 3-5 years. By the time it comes back, my competition for contracts will be younger, with sharper skills, and I’ll be considered a Boomer. Basically, I’m screwed.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because the career that I worked so hard for, not to mention took on all kinds of student loans to prepare for, disappeared in the blink of an eye, and it looks like it won’t come back for 3-5 years. By the time it comes back, my competition for contracts will be younger, with sharper skills, and I’ll be considered a Boomer. Basically, I’m screwed.

Some of us still value boomers

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try really hard not to be grumpy or confrontational on line
Im already a rightie so i have that stacked aganist me so i make a genuine effort to be nice, because im here for community and friendship as well as the sparkles

the last couple of days here and else where i feel i have been a bit grumpy

Its an election year here also and covid 19 is all consuming

And its cold here
really cold
And my house is not insulated 51abcc713a8a6bdbfc873112486c05f7.jpg

what i feel like

Huggles babe! I was going to post this on the lockdown food thread but may as well put it here to make you laugh.

My stash of discounted Spam and corned beef. The boys were badgering me for Armageddon food and I was like: I ain't paying full price for canned meat!

It FINALLY went to sale so I've created a stash to stop their nagging.

I think this is one of those times where conflicting fears and priorities are very obviously clashing with each group most likely feeling like they are more valid and sane in their viewpoints leading to lots of grumpy people.

Hopefully it'll just give us more practice in agreeing to disagree.

I find I'm always in conflict between: I should just relax and screw all the chores because we're probably all going to die anyway, who the f cares about chores.

vs

Omg what if I don't die and am stuck being alive with a mountain of tedious chores that never got done!!! Yikes!!!

That makes me grumpy. I want to know if I can peace out and I don't know if I can peace out so I continue to juggle which irritates me.

I treated the family to take out sushi today and am making creme caramel (flan for you Americans) because....well why not!

IMG_20200710_135853.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big huggles to you too!

May I ask which career it is if you're comfortable sharing? I'm trying to get my head around all the vanishing industries right now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results