shape
carat
color
clarity

Wht do you think of this color scheme????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
http://greenleafdesigns.photosite.com/RealweddingsJoanna/0714.html

Can I have your opinion on this color scheme and dresses? PLeeeese? I am desperate to make a decision.

My wedding is in August at a hotel near the beach. The ceremony is outside and the reception is in a ballroom with some orange tones in it.

Please give me any feedback?

Thank you!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks pretty in the photo, will the color look good on your bridesmaids?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I like it, but I definitely think that color looks much better on brunettes than blondes...or at least better with a tan...

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
If you like these colors, I would say go for it.

I''m not a "pink girl" by any means; however, I think they would be absolutely beautiful colors for an August beach wedding.

1.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
they are pretty for a beach setting and summertime,

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I like that shade of orange pink a lot. I think my only concern would be if the color flattered the bridesmaids. I find that it''s a beautiful, vibrant color for an outdoor wedding though.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I think that shade is really pretty. bright and happy. I do agree that your girls need a tan to look good in it. If any of them are likely to not be tanned you could spring for a Mystic or spray tan for them. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results