shape
carat
color
clarity

Whose ring would you like to see in person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It could be a celebrity or someone right here on PS...

I think I''d love to see Movie Zombie''s ring...that orange just looks like it glows like hot embers.

I''d also like to see the Kenny Asscher that almost had a different owner...

And anything by Leon...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmm. well i have already seen kristydarling's big ole round 3 stone thang which was at the top of my list.
30.gif
and widget's new leon for her AMAZING asscher..mmmmm.

in terms of PS curiousity:

slammie's ring
kaleigh's asscher halo
lynns' fishtail setting
kitty tigers' 3c HOF!
orangehorsefiance's 4c asscher!
(i'm sure there's more i just can't think of right now!!!)

in terms of big ole bling/celebrity style:
avril lavigne 5c round baby!!!
angie harmon's set
mary j blige fabulouso bling

i could go on.
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

All of DiDiamonds and Mary Alaina''s collections.
Oh, and Liz Taylors "stuff".
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH! How could I forget Didi?!?!

And yes..add Sharon''s 5c monster.

(does anyone notice a ''gotta be big'' trend with me? LOL)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 2:36:12 PM
Author: Mara

(does anyone notice a ''gotta be big'' trend with me? LOL)
Nah.
2.gif

I was actually curious to see Mara''s ring (or any well cut diamond in I, J or K) I already read so many posters cheering with glee at how white a well cut J diamond could be face up.

Well, I saw. And it''s white and gorgeous and if I ever get a round, I''m going that route!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
the yellow gold selection:

blenheim
dandi andi
cflutist pear

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I would love to See MZ''s and Pokeys ring in person!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heidi Klum-love that intense yellow color and those cute pave bands
Sheryl crows old ring (split shank with an emerald cut)
ug...I love brittany spear''s first ring (split shank with a cushion)...can''t stand her though LOL!

Mara''s
Lynnb''s
pokey''s
kenny''s asscher
deejay''s e-ring with her amazing eternity band

There are so many others...I''m just going to stop there for now.

I''ve seen chargergrrl''s and amberwaves, both very beautiful!!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember who owns it but its the HUGE honking emerald cut ring. There is someone here that has a huge gorgous emerald cut.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Canuk-gal''s beautiful new ring, Kaleigh''s Leon oval masterpiece, DeeJay''s eternity ring and new hoop earrings, Belle''s three stone ring and new pendant, and Diamondfan''s new Rolex just for starters!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From PS, I would love to see DiDiamond's collection.

I've seen most of Liz Taylor's collection. She often loans her goodies to special exhibits, and a lot of it was on display when she auctioned it off at Christies a couple of years ago.

Edited to add: I had the pleasure of seeing some of Kaleigh's and Diamondfan's beatuiful things when I met them. Would also love to see Widget's collection.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read the OP and thought Madam B''s. Then she''s the last post in the thread how funny.

So Madam B''s collection and Widget''s collection.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see everyones here, but the one I thought of instantly, that I still drool over, is Eva''s Radiant.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Right, how could i forget Widget, Art Nv and the elusive Madam B? Yes, and as TG said, I''d love to see the rings with those perfectly cut J''s. and K''s. And of course those colored stone beauties--OKOK I want to see them all!!

BTW, does anyone remember a fella named lejayho??? If memory serve he bought one huge, white, beautifully set stunner.

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lets see... DiDiamonds collection. DiamondFan's collection. Kaleigh's collection. Art NV "whole' collection. Pokey's ring. Mine's ring. Matata's setting/ring. Oh... and Firegoddess's beautiful pear with halo... too many to count. Oh and Moremoremore's three stone cushions. Mmmm. YUM.

I've been fortunate enough to see some amazing rings: Widget's, Mara's, Kristy Darlings.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first ring that comes to mind is that darn huge square pink diamond Ben Affleck got for J-Ho. I would LOVE to see that in person.

CELEB RINGS
That ex-Bennifer rock
Jennifer Garner''s stacked set
Kate Hudson & Reese Witherspoon''s Asschers

PSCOPERS
Pokey''s Tsavorite
Widget''s 3-stone Asscher
Kittenkat''s Cotton-Candy Halo
Kristy D''s Mege
Kaleigh''s Mege & Tiff Set & Halo''d Asscher
Wallermama''s matte set & new eternity band
Diamondfan''s EC

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see Mara's set, Pokey's, Widgets collection, Didiamonds collection, LynnB's, Deco's asscher, Kristy Darlings LM, and Belle's 3 stone ring. I have had the pleasure of seeing many of diamondfan's pieces, you guys should see her watches!!! OMG!! And recently had the pleasure of seeing Madame Bijoux's gorgeous rings, and Tiffany necklace. Another OMG!!!! Oh and for the future can't wait for the sweet mrssalvo to pick a setting and see that.
24.gif
3.gif
1.gif
Oh and DeeJay's too!!!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I would LOVE to see firegodesses ring in person. I printed out so many pics of that ring while designing mine. I also would love to see kaleighs, and of course MINES, that spess looks AMAZING!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh and Madame, I have enjoyed seeing your great pieces too1 Kcourselle, Britney might be willing to part with her ring...timing is everything!!!

I would like to see Madrock''s ring and Kristy Darlings...I am sure there are so many others I would like to see, just blanking on them now!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I want to see everyone''s!

Off the top of my head...Pokey special, Mara''s, DJ''s *new* setting, Blenheim''s yg x prong, and Sunkist''s or Matatora''s locke''s (or whoever else has one...I love the head on that ring!)

I''m dying to see belle''s pendant too!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to see deco''s ring to see how delicate all of that milgrain is - I love it!! Have to see diamondfan''s emerald just ''cause. Um.... I''d like to see MINE done! lol!! Oh, I''d like to see scott''s in person - both of them. Oh, and the one who has the honken ruby e-ring. Widget and Kenny''s asschers... tacori''s rings are lovely :) Ummmm...... stone hunters - I want to go bling shopping with her!!! Really - I''d be happy to have all of the cushion girls line up :D Esp those with antique style cushions... who had that 3+ carat one that was like mine with the leon setting... tigerlily or ?? I''d like to see that one!!! and DF''s watches!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I want to see ''em all - seriously. I try to learn from every new ring (but apparently not well!)

But the ring that I remember the most, is Reena''s cushion, custom from Leon.
I loved the "bubbles" on the basket, reminds me of Champagne, tee hee!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2006 11:30:09 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
I want to see deco''s ring to see how delicate all of that milgrain is - I love it!! Have to see diamondfan''s emerald just ''cause. Um.... I''d like to see MINE done! lol!! Oh, I''d like to see scott''s in person - both of them. Oh, and the one who has the honken ruby e-ring. Widget and Kenny''s asschers... tacori''s rings are lovely :) Ummmm...... stone hunters - I want to go bling shopping with her!!! Really - I''d be happy to have all of the cushion girls line up :D Esp those with antique style cushions... who had that 3+ carat one that was like mine with the leon setting... tigerlily or ?? I''d like to see that one!!! and DF''s watches!!!!
Yes I want to see all of the cushions in person. That''s a given. Don''t know the names of the people that own them just remember all the stones I drooled over on PS when I was figuring out what I wanted.

Cehra -- I''d just LOVE to go shopping with you. Terrible that we''re a whole country apart. Of course our Husbands are probably very happy about that. LOL

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve heard the Queen of England has some decent diamonds.

Seriously, I''d love to see everyone''s rocks.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondfan's huge emerald cut (I'm not confusing the diamonds here, am I?) and Cehrabehra's chunky facets are at the top of my wishlist.
5.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 1:34:23 AM
Author: Christa
Diamondfan''s huge emerald cut (I''m not confusing the diamonds here, am I) and Cehrabehra''s chunky facets are at the top of my wishlist.
5.gif
hey - hopefully in the new year I can do this!!! I mean really - no matter who I choose it really couldn''t taken any longer than I''ve already waited, right?!! Oooh I''m gonna mention ltl''s leon 3 stone!! I''m still hoping she''ll come down with it and we can all look at a real leon!!! :D :D

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Celebrity- Ashley Judd''s
Pricescoper- Divergrrl''s halo

36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I''ve already seen many lovely rings in person, esp widget''s collection, kristydarling''s leon and Art NV''s radiant beaudry...

But I want to see kenny''s asscher, UCLA belle''s asscher, and lovey''s leon asscher. Bascially anyone w/an asscher (already seen gypsy''s and wallermama''s!)

And I want to see albicocca''s vera wang, cehara''s cushion, reena''s leon, and moremoremore''s cushions, also basically anyone w/a cushion!!

And... velouriaL and pokey''s tsavorite rings. yum-o!!!
30.gif

And canuk-gal''s radiant... and didi''s collection...

I guess I want to see a lot of the fancy shapes!!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''d love to see Kaleigh''s oval, with half moons, in person!
30.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara''s....definitely Mara''s.

Oh and Lynn B''s. Gotta see these big honkin'' J''s.

Jeannien

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results