shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you choose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m trying to decide between these two stamps for my invitations. The first one I love because it''s pretty and different. The second one is more "Weddingy." Thoughts?

RSVP envelopes will have to have forever stamps because rates are going up in May...

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=11828&productId=37707&langId=-1&WT.ac=37707

or

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=11828&productId=38353&langId=-1&WT.ac=38353

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say it depends on your theme. I think they both are cute, but I prefer the hearts (I used those on my STD!)

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some easy links for people to use:

#1 Dragonfly

#2 Hearts

Personally I like the dragonfly stamps better. I prefer the colors in the dragonfly stamp and I'm just not that big of a fan of hearts.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
They both look good. Can''t go wrong with either.

We used the dragonfly and tropical fruit stamps for our invites. They seemed to go with our DW theme.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I am a weirdo.. we had weird off postage amounts... so I ordered custom postage with our photo for the outer envelope and used hearts for the RSVP envelope. My DH wanted to do both... but I thought that was overkill. (It was one way DH could express US in a wedding that was clearly 100% what our parents wanted.)

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/stamps

sorry this got cut somehow. I like both... which do you think fits you best.. your colors theme and style?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re getting married at a restaurant/art gallery. Small event-about 50 ppl. My colors are black, burgundy/dark magenta, and chartreuse. I don''t think either of them go with the colors, but I think I like how the dragonflies are different and unexpected.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
dragonflies

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I vote dragonfly. I think the heart ones are too wedding-y and prefer the more unique and funky look of the dragonfly stamps.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I like the dragonflies :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 11:47:22 AM
Author: Bia
dragonflies

ditto. I prefer these ones.

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Is it a purely aesthetic decision for you? The dragon fly seems to be a 62 cent stamp where the wedding hearts is a 59 cent stamp. If you only need 59 cents to send your invite you would save about $3 dollars per 100 invites....I know its a dinky amount, but just a thought if you were really on the fence about them.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
If you really like the dragonfly stamps get those. Don''t feel that you have to get the heart stamp just because it''s weddingy. I really like the dragonfly stamp - it has some personality.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I really liked the dragonfly stamps when I went to see what kind of postage I''d need for my invitations. But the guy at the post office window said they were "horrible" for wedding invitations!

I can''t make up my stamp mind either. But I like ''em both, and doubt your guests will spend much time looking at the stamps!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly. But my stamps are Frank Sinatra, so what do I know?
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly stamps!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dragonfly! You can also say it has some special meaning to it...dragonfly symbolism.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dragonflies. I really like those stamps.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dragonfly are gorgeous, but I'd love to see the heart ones with the invitations. Could you perhaps choose the heart for the wedding invites and the dragonfly for your thank-yous? Out of curiosity, what are you wedding colours?

ETA: just saw your post on the colours. Hmmm, I still like the heart on the envelopes! (which is really weird, because I'm REALLY not a heart kinda person...soemthing so captivating about the creeping vines!).

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Dragonflies!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I like the dragonfly ones, but I think either will be pretty
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
The dragonfly one is really cool.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I like the hearts, but I''m biased - I used them for my own wedding invitations! They were perfect because my wedding color is sage green, which is the background color of the 42-cent hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results