shape
carat
color
clarity

Which avetar do you remeber 1st when you think of them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:20:28 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 3/27/2009 2:18:48 AM

Author: EricaR

Date: 3/27/2009 2:12:56 AM

Sorry TGal.
31.gif

You aren't sorry! Quit pretending...

Hence the emotie.
27.gif

I saw it, I just felt the need to point out the obvious.

25.gif
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:22:43 AM
Author: Gypsy
Ummm...
emotion-40.gif
We''re not stopping you hon. You and your friendly fleas hop in the tub, aliright?????
23.gif
OH. MY. GOD.

I just realized that *I''M* the reason we have fleas!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Now I''m giggling hysterically due to lack of sleep....and you guys.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:23:42 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Ummm...
emotion-40.gif
We''re not stopping you hon. You and your friendly fleas hop in the tub, aliright?????
23.gif
OH. MY. GOD.

Maybe you should put a flea collar on Amelia??? Might just do the trick! Do they make Advantage for babies?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
ERICA!!!! You''re BAD.

TGal, don''t listen to her. Amelia is too cute for fleas. They''d approach her and fall dead from cuteness.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:26:12 AM

Ummm...
emotion-40.gif
23.gif
OH. MY. GOD.

Maybe you should put a flea collar on Amelia??? Might just do the trick! Do they make Advantage for babies?
Not possible. Babies normally have no necks. Just heads and bodies.

Dirty diaper kills em dead anyway.
14.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:27:48 AM
ERICA!!!! You're BAD.

TGal, don't listen to her. Amelia is too cute for fleas. They'd approach her and fall dead from cuteness.
Besides Frontline is better. Stops the flea larvea and cycle too.

* The economy is bad. Maybe just send T-gal some Frontline.
9.gif

I'm nothing if not generous. I'll even send extra diapers!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:29:02 AM
Date: 3/27/2009 2:26:12 AM

Ummm...
emotion-40.gif
23.gif
OH. MY. GOD.

Not possible. Babies normally have no necks. Just heads and bodies.

Dirty diaper kills em dead anyway.
14.gif

What about putting cat sized flea collars around her hands and feet??? I think I came up with a genius idea!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
* Suddenly terrified of Erica*
6.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hey, there is a reason I don''t have children!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:29:43 AM
ERICA!!!! You''re BAD.

TGal, don''t listen to her. Amelia is too cute for fleas. They''d approach her and fall dead from cuteness.

9.gif

I''m nothing if not generous. I''ll even send extra diapers!
LMAO. I do love that Frontline stuff...

And Gyps, why do you have diapers?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:34:06 AM
*Don''t know if I should praise god, or worry for Erica''s cats*

Apparently drinking me wine makes me think in *''s.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are realizing that....slowly... Cat sized collars on her feet and wrists?
23.gif

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys think it will look bad if I have a flea collar on her and put her on a baby leash, er, harness? I was going to get one of those that look like a dog.

234937.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:36:03 AM

Date: 3/27/2009 2:29:43 AM

ERICA!!!! You''re BAD.

9.gif

I''m nothing if not generous. I''ll even send extra diapers!
LMAO. I do love that Frontline stuff...

And Gyps, why do you have diapers?
I don''t but I have four cats and if dirty diapers keep them away... hey, I''m open to creative solutions.
Idunno1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:36:07 AM
*Don''t know if I should praise god, or worry for Erica''s cats*

Apparently drinking me wine makes me think in *''s.
Ok. I''m just sitting here shaking so as to not wake the poor dog sleeping next to me by laughing too loud....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:37:19 AM
You guys think it will look bad if I have a flea collar on her and put her on a baby leash, er, harness? I was going to get one of those that look like a dog.
I think that''s the cutest thing I''ve ever seen!!!!!I want one!!!!

As for the flea collar...Just say it''s a new accessory from Baby Gap and that Amelia is one stylish chick.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um. Uh. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

Are we being serious (not about the collar, about the leash), or still um... having fun?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock

I think kids on a leash are GREAT! My friend Tara makes custom horse halters and bridals and has just started making kid leashes. She just finished one that was a special request from parents - the leash part was covered in metal spikes like you see on some "mean dog" collars. I was cracking up at the photos.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:40:18 AM

I think that''s the cutest thing I''ve ever seen!!!!!I want one!!!!

As for the flea collar...Just say it''s a new accessory from Baby Gap and that Amelia is one stylish chick.
*** Mind goes right back into the gutter***

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:40:28 AM
I think kids on a leash are GREAT! My friend Tara makes custom horse halters and bridals and has just started making kid leashes. She just finished one that was a special request from parents - the leash part was covered in metal spikes like you see on some ''mean dog'' collars. I was cracking up at the photos.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think kids on a leash are GREAT! My friend Tara makes custom horse halters and bridals and has just started making kid leashes. She just finished one that was a special request from parents - the leash part was covered in metal spikes like you see on some ''mean dog'' collars. I was cracking up at the photos.
** And stays there**

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:40:22 AM

Are we being serious (not about the collar, about the leash), or still um... having fun?
Ha Gypsy, I used to think the same. I''m not getting one, yet. But if she''s the type to make a mad dash out the supermarket door into oncoming traffic, you''d bet your bottom dollar I''d harness her. Or as I''ve joked before, duct tape her to my leg.

Them toddler suckers are FAST.

Fat momma suckers are SLOW.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:42:51 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****************** That does not help. ******************

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:44:59 AM
Date: 3/27/2009 2:42:51 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****************** That does not help. ******************
...crying...from laughing so hard...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:44:24 AM

Ha Gypsy, I used to think the same. I''m not getting one, yet. But if she''s the type to make a mad dash out the supermarket door into oncoming traffic, you''d bet your bottom dollar I''d harness her. Or as I''ve joked before, duct tape her to my leg.

Awww. T-gal. I''ve never felt this way before about you. I want to give you a hug and huge helping hand. A big hug (post shower). Honey, you okay? We got you feeling dirty and fat and tired in this thread. On a serious note, it''s very cute, for a leash. And I can see what you mean about safety and traffic.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:50:10 AM

Awww. T-gal. I''ve never felt this way before about you. I want to give you a hug and huge helping hand. A big hug (post shower). Honey, you okay? We got you feeling dirty and fat and tired in this thread. On a serious note, it''s very cute, for a leash. And I can see what you mean about safety and traffic.

Gypsy, you may want to consider sending her a flea comb as well!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROFLMAO.

OMG. Dying this thread. Combined with what John did last night when I was snoring. Oh, pain. PAIN from laughing.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:50:10 AM

See? Don''t you understand now? My stick figure avatar is everything I ASPIRE to be. Thin. Flealess. Full of headbanging energy (although I admit this version is lethargic).

BTW, I didn''t pick that one out. My friend has it for her son. It cracks me up every time I see him on it, I don''t know why. The funny thing is that he loves it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I noticed that head banging guy was looking kind of...wonky. So THATS what it is.

A flea comb? Oh boy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results