shape
carat
color
clarity

Where were you born and where do you live now

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was born and have lived within the same 5 mile bubble my entire life. Long Island. I doubt it will change anytime soon.

I lived in Massapequa Park for five years 39 years ago...I loved it there...

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great question @AprilBaby & so fun the read all these answers! Spent all my childhood years moving for my fathers career, lived all over the US & overseas. But born in Boulder, CO & now live in SW Michigan.

SparklePolo

Rough_Rock
Born in Taipei Taiwan, live in MA!

Q

Queenie60

Born and raised in Silicon Valley - still here!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in Long Island and live in the NYC suburbs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ocean City, Sea Isle or Cape May preferred

Oh I LOVE Cape May. We haven't been there for a few years but it's magical. Though I couldn't live there as it is way too busy in the on season and way too quiet in the off season. During the winter most of the stores close. I love the beach in winter but where we are it's a good compromise. Lively even in winter and our beaches are beautiful. I agree Cape May is just amazing and we love visiting.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Born in the western suburbs of Sydney, currently living in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
My sister is the last one of the family still in Sydney, my mother moved down in 2002 when I was 14 years old to live with her parents, I ping-ponged back and forth between Melbourne and Sydney between 2006-2012 and then my dad made the decision to move to Melbourne permanently late last year. Funny how that has all worked out...

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born and raised in a small town in East Texas, live in the Houston suburbs now.

"Texas is a state mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word.”
John Steinbeck (not a Texan!)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Germany. But I live in the midwest for now. Kind of hoping maybe when my husband retires though we can go to Florida though. I miss the sea right next to my face lol.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in Columbus Ohio live in Morehead City North Carolina now

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in Asia, now living in the USA.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great question @AprilBaby & so fun the read all these answers! Spent all my childhood years moving for my fathers career, lived all over the US & overseas. But born in Boulder, CO & now live in SW Michigan.

I love the western Michigan shoreline!

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
I lived in Massapequa Park for five years 39 years ago...I loved it there...

I grew up in Merrick! :razz:

I was born on Long Island, NY but have been living in MA for the last four years.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Born in South Korea, adopted by Americans, live in Switzerland.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Born in Hilo, HI and live about 30ish min outside of Seattle, WA. My retirement plan is to buy a cheap lot near Volcano National Park and live there. I can't stand the cold weather.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in Hilo, HI and live about 30ish min outside of Seattle, WA. My retirement plan is to buy a cheap lot near Volcano National Park and live there. I can't stand the cold weather.

Yay! Another in WA!

I was born near Snohomish, WA (3rd generation born here) and now live about 30 minutes from Seattle. (Depending on traffic...)

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born Sydney South (Cronulla), lived Sydney North (Wahroonga), then Sydney Lower North Shore (Mosman) then Sydney City (Potts Point) now Sydney Inner West (Croydon).
When DH retires we want to move to Central NSW (Inverell) or Oberon (Western Sydney) to fossick for gemstones.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the western Michigan shoreline!

Absolutely, it is so beautiful...especially N MI, or 'up north'. I love both Leelanau & Benzie County, around Traverse City, & everything along M22. There are so many sweet spots up & down the 'coast'.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in New Jersey and still here, although I live in a different part now. Did a stint in Kansas 20+ years ago for 4 years due to dh's job. Dh wants to retire to South Carolina...not sure how I feel about that :/

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in the panhandle of Florida and live in Florida. I also lived in Biloxi MS, Omaha NE (twice), Rapid City SD, College Station TX (twice),
Northern VA, and Sumter SC all before I turned 18. Yes, my dad was in the military.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Canada and Canada. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Born in the panhandle of Florida and live in Florida. I also lived in Biloxi MS, Omaha NE (twice), Rapid City SD, College Station TX (twice),
Northern VA, and Sumter SC all before I turned 18. Yes, my dad was in the military.

I always loved Biloxi. We used to drive to Alabama about every other year to visit my cousins, and we'd always spend a night in Biloxi..

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in Hong Kong when it was a British colony, came to UK to study over 40 years ago in my early teens and stayed.

DK :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Born in New Jersey and still here, although I live in a different part now. Did a stint in Kansas 20+ years ago for 4 years due to dh's job. Dh wants to retire to South Carolina...not sure how I feel about that :/

@junebug17 I lived in Chatham, New Jersey!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I lived in Woodhaven a loooooong time ago!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results