shape
carat
color
clarity

When to order favors! ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All
My wedding is July 11th, at first i thought i would wait to get the rsvp''s in to order the favors but on my 3 month check list it say to order them now..................

What did you all do?

Wait til RSVP''s came in?
or
Order ahead of time? if you did order ahead of time, how many do you order?

Thanks ALL!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
what are your favors - and how pricey are they?

My DH was in charge of the favors, and he voted edible favor. he doens''t like favors because they often end up in someone''s junk drawer... and wanted something they could enjoy right away. He ordered fortune cookies, and ordered them about a month before. They arrived about 2 weeks before the wedding. He picked the fortunes inside so if someone wanted something, they had a fortune they could keep- or scrapbook w. our wedding date and names on it.. but if they didn''t no biggy. We ended up w/ extras - but my bro and his friends really liked them, and enjoyed eating them after the wedding. So nothing went to waste.

Best wishes!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
we are getting the coaster picture frame favors, very reasonable. under $1.50 each.
If we ended up with extra I suppose it wouldn''t be aweful as we always use coasters at our place - but wasn''t sure what everyone else thought?
we are inviting 175......how many do i order and when do i get them?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
If your favors are edible, 3 months ahead of time seems like it''s not the best idea, unless they improve with age like cheese or wine or something.

We''re giving candy in cute, decorative boxes. I got the boxes and ribbon 3 months ahead (boxes cam in sets of 25, so I would be left with some extra anyway), and I''m waiting on ordering the candy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results