shape
carat
color
clarity

When a big baby looses ...

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
How does a person get to his age and acts like this? He is the biggest, whiniest, and nastiest baby!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sstephensid|1476901253|4088652 said:
How does a person get to his age and acts like this? He is the biggest, whiniest, and nastiest baby!

Just think how whiny Tom Brady will be when he gets to be 80!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that the title of this thread - "When a big baby looses..." conjured up images that have nothing to do with Donald Trump!

As in... looses what, exactly... and what a baby might reasonably let "loose".... ;)) :rodent:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he is this bad now can you imagine what he will be like. We will be hearing this election was rigged for the next four years, probably longer.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1476908031|4088694 said:
If he is this bad now can you imagine what he will be like. We will be hearing this election was rigged for the next four years, probably longer.

Sure, he'll whine about losing, but no one will listen. He'll be old news in less than a month now. Enjoy your fade into obscurity, DT.

boybye.png

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
JMO, but he is barely hanging on right now trying to hide his true personality.

And not if, but when, he loses, you are going to see the biggest public meltdown in history.

I wonder if he will try to tie the election up by saying it was unfair because you just know he is going to want a recount, question all voting machine's accuracy, etc. This may not end for quite a while.

Donald Trump hates to lose, and he is not going to take this loss well, at all.

I doubt he will ever admit that he actually lost.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1476907687|4088690 said:
I have to say that the title of this thread - "When a big baby looses..." conjured up images that have nothing to do with Donald Trump!

As in... looses what, exactly... and what a baby might reasonably let "loose".... ;)) :rodent:

D'Oh!
I can't even blame my smartphone; I don't have one.

screen_shot_2016-10-19_at_1.png

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1476909508|4088710 said:
VRBeauty|1476907687|4088690 said:

D'Oh!
I can't even blame my smartphone; I don't have one.

And with this response you just proved yourself to be a better "loser" than a certain presidential candidate! :appl: Not that that was ever in doubt, mind you...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results