shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favourite type of clothing?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jumpers (sweaters for the Americans) for me too!

Preferably a nice thick ropey cable knit (that doesn’t shed!), slightly oversized, with leggings with boots. Doesn’t get more cozy than that ::)

Edit -
My other half calls them my multicoloured onion sacks. He’s always happy when I indulge him and wear something that doesn’t hide everything from neck to thighs :halo:

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
black shirt and shorts.
Its what I wear year round.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Jumpers (sweaters for the Americans) for me too!

Preferably a nice thick ropey cable knit (that doesn’t shed!), slightly oversized, with leggings with boots. Doesn’t get more cozy than that ::)

Edit -
My other half calls them my multicoloured onion sacks. He’s always happy when I indulge him and wear something that doesn’t hide everything from neck to thighs :halo:

Me too...leggings and chunky oversized cardigans

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweatpants, sorry I know they are not stylish or sexy but damn they are comfortable. I don't wear them out of the house but they are my favorite article of clothing.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything clean and fits!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cold weather: jeans or comfy black yoga pants, comfy sweater (jumper for you UK folks! ;)2) or long-sleeved knit pullover, black boots

Late spring/early fall: same as above but flattering short-sleeve t-shirt-type top instead of sweater

Hot weather: denim or black midlength shorts, short-sleeve t-shirt or swingy loose tank top, Merrell sandals

These are my uniform. The only times I wear anything different are the once-a-year-at-most that I'm a guest at a wedding, or when I have concert/show performances, which are black pants, black sweater, shirt, or blouse (depending on whether I'm on stage or sequestered safely away in an orchestra pit), and appropriate black shoes - usually boots or dressier sandals.

I LOVE that I can go through life dressing this way.

ETA: I've been going back and forth on going to a modified version of a "uniform wardrobe" for ease/convenience/even less time having to make decisions about what I wear, because honestly, I'm at an age where as long as it's comfortable, doesn't get in my way, and doesn't look just outright terrible, I really don't care what I wear. If I do, it will be the items listed above, but absolutely all black, like @Karl_K, since it's easy and I need all black for performing anyway. I just don't know if I can give up my plummy-purple tops, though.....so I go back and forth.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My wardrobe staples in winter are
V-neck fitted sweater and scarves everyday.

My summer style is anything sleeveless. Sleeveless t’s, blouses, dresses.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Knit dress suits

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
T-shirts with unique things on them, longer shorts in summer and jeans when it's cooler.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colourful rayon Hawaiian shirts from Jamsworld, Men's size XL or 2XL.

I have quite a few, and usually buy one from each season/collection.

I wear them with shorts or leggings from Easter until about late October.

DK :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naked, as a newborn. :dance:
I don't like wearing clothing.

If it's too cold here in our Southern California house for that, I'll grab a tank top, flip flops, and briefs.
If I have to leave home :snooty: I'll reluctantly add some shorts, but only to avoid getting arrested.

But everything, except the flip flops, has to be 100% cotton.

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Levi's jeans. Every day apart from formal or dressy occasions. I have too many pairs to count in various styles & shades, though I'm a fan of the boot cut as they balance my wider hips - Mr T says it looks like a Jean's shop in my draws :lol:

I am super professional at adapting them. Smart shirt, blazer, silk blouse, jumper, casual t-shirt, luxury scarves, layered tops, heeled winter boots, flat pumps, stiletto shoes, flat sandals, flip flops, wellies in mud......

I could go on, but I think you get the gist!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the change of seasons. I love dressing in boots and dresses. I love fun print leggings and tunic sweaters. I love sundresses too. I love Moto Jackets and Jean Jackets. I love hats and bright fun snow boots.

Cold/cool weather: Dresses with OTK boots. Tunic sweaters with (fun print) leggings/cigarette pants and OTK boots.

Warm/Hot weather: Dresses with ballet flats/sandals.

missyandgregatlincolncenterfebruary2020.png

missywearingblueretrodressblueswbootsandbluejeanjacket.png

reindeerleggings.jpeg.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 5.52.11 AM.png

missywearingsundresswithsandalskissingoliver.png

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
At home- yoga pants and cotton t-shirts or comfy sweater/ wide leg lounge pants. Comfort all the way!

Out and about- Bootleg dark blue jeans, cotton/ linen blend top, my fave black leather jacket. Leather DM style lace up boots, leather Rowallan messenger bag. Sunglasses- always! :cool2:
I tend to wear darker colours, black, green khaki, dark orange, grey.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long evening gowns or cocktail dresses for functions. Flirty ultra feminine dresses for casual wear. But, these days I am usually in a T and shorts.

I LOVE being a girl, love dressing up...high heels or little sandals, jewellery, makeup, hair..the works!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweater/jumper/tunic with black leggings and high or low boots is my fave go to. I also love Spanx jeans, my moto and jean jackets. I have so many jackets as I am always cold.
I have a walk-in closet filled with shoe boxes of every variation of shoes/boots. :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeans, of all kinds, I love them. In summer,I wear cut-off or Bermuda jeans shorts. I also own over 70 tank tops. I dunno, I keep buying them.

For pandemic wear, I discovered that I own 7 pairs of black high rise compression leggings. They have become my uniform. I may never go back.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cashmere v-neck or cardigan sweaters, cotton cable knits and jeans in winter. I detest sweaters that are not made of natural fibers. In summer, short-sleeve tees and capris, the lighter the weight, the better.

Shoes - I have plantar fasciitis and have lived in ASICS running shoes for about 15 years. I rotate about five pairs. My hint for getting the higher end shoes at a discount price: when the new generation comes out, buy the previous generation on sale. Even though I live in running shoes, I love regular shoes, sandals and boots and continue to collect them. I'm ever hopeful that someday the sensitivity in my feet will go away and I'll be able to wear my art collection.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@DAF Funny how we have to adapt what we wear to help a medical condition. I have unstable joints due to Ehlers Danlos and have found lace up Doc Martens boots or similar support my ankle joints and are super comfortable! ;)2

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeans and tees, with sweaters in the winter.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pandemic wear for me is PJs for daytime and different ones for night time. I will say though, I search out cotton items for tops and sweaters. Or at least cotton blend. Can't stand rayon or polyester. Wool makes me itch too much. I love leather boots. I love silk scarves. I guess natural fibres are my favourites.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@lyra Yes thousand times to natural fibres. I can't stand anything with lace or wool next to my skin. I start to itch just thinking about it!

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results