shape
carat
color
clarity

What's for dinner?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or for those on the east coast... what did you have for dinner?

I've got some nice Bacon for BLT's in the fridge. But I have leftover Pot Roast in the slow cooker. Not enough for a meal, but enough for a snack.

I'm thinking we'll have BLT's... but I've got a serious craving for some Thai Fish Cakes I may try to talk DH around to.

What's for dinner guys?

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Mmm love blts! We ordered in Asian and I had edamame and veggie pad Thai.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tom Yum soup, whole grilled snapper, stir-fried egg noodles and sautéed watercress. I am with my future in-laws, being spoiled absolutely rotten :mrgreen:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
We had steaks for dinner and now I'm alternating between Goldfish and graham crackers! My hurricane supplies aren't going to last very long at this rate! I already finished off the box of Fruit Roll-Ups! (Yes I did use the hurricane as an excuse to buy disgusting packaged food at the grocery store...can't wait to eat the Spaghetti-Os! :cheeky: )

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
DH made crabmeat stuffed Tilapia for dinner...

We just finished and now we are curling up in bed to watch some DVR'd shows.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got too healthy today from all my fresh vegetable juices so I'm having left over pizza for dinner. :oops: :oops: :oops:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1314493133|3002574 said:
I got too healthy today from all my fresh vegetable juices so I'm having left over pizza for dinner. :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's all about a balanced diet, kenny-you don't want to be *too* healthy! :cheeky:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Home made chicken piccata, green beans, and mashed potatoes. It is really yummy and so easy to make!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1314493066|3002565 said:
We had steaks for dinner and now I'm alternating between Goldfish and graham crackers! My hurricane supplies aren't going to last very long at this rate! I already finished off the box of Fruit Roll-Ups! (Yes I did use the hurricane as an excuse to buy disgusting packaged food at the grocery store...can't wait to eat the Spaghetti-Os! :cheeky: )

LOL, same here! I have already had some of the hurricane designated snacks/supplies and depending on how long we have no power the supply won't last very long! Especially because we're having friends from our building over tomorrow for a hurricane game day. I did pop a whole jar of popcorn tonight and put it in sealed plastic ziploc gallon bags so we can snack on that too tomorrow if there is no electricity.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grilled salmon, wild rice and green bean almondine (and lots of red wine to wash it down)!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
So many delicious dinners! I am really craving BLT's now!

Since we ate a big lunch (we went to Maine and got Lobster/Lobster Rolls) we were not incredibly hungry. If we get hungry its going to be snacking bc it is already 9pm

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a multigrain bagel with butter. :sick: oh! and homemade quacamole & tortillas.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainydaze|1314494198|3002667 said:
a multigrain bagel with butter. :sick: oh! and homemade quacamole & tortillas.

Ohhh Bagel and Cream Cheese sounds good.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more likely BLT's are. But we want to go out to the movies so it might be drive through... lol. I want to see The Help and tonight is my best chance of going.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pizza here! I love pizza and Saturday night movie night!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
We had frozen pizza- Amy's organic cheese pizza to be specific. With a spinach side salad and chocolate frosted brownies for dessert!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taco Salad and stout from a local brewery that I found at WF!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are making want Pizza too. But I want Pizza from Chicago. And I'm in Nor Cal and haven't mail ordered any in far too long. Hmm... I think I'm going to mail order me some more.

klop1986

Rough_Rock
I love my little McDonalds and a Pint

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
I had some vegetable stir fry with white rice and spring rolls! YUM! :lickout:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Toast and guacamole!! But it's 2h30 am here in London so I'm getting hungry again!

klop1986

Rough_Rock
I also have some chips with my kids meal;D

klop1986

Rough_Rock
I also have some chips with my kids meal;D

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Chicken enchiladas, mmm!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
East coast here. We are grazing in order to clean out the refrigerator in case the power goes out. So far, two steamed artichokes (one with stuffing, one without), leftover Chinese food with noodles, leftover steak dinner, the remainder of one pineapple because we need to cut another one that's ripe, and cheese. We're also going to eat a lot of the ice cream DH made last week. I already finished the blueberries and cherries. :lickout:

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Spaghetti.

Ira Z.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smoked salmon pizza...

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm such a fat kid--these are always my favorite threads, haha! We had eggplant parmesan and salads. I give myself two points for getting that guy I married to eat eggplant, wooo!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a day late but we got take out last night. There's a restaurant near us that has the best chicken fingers, so that's what I had. That and a baked potato. And frozen yogurt for dessert.

We're having salmon and either rice or little red potatoes for dinner.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
we were afraid of losing power, so we stayed with friends who had a generator. My husband and our friends are excellent cooks -- so we had steak and pork tenderloin (with jalapeno), a tomato mozzarello salad, charred brussel sprouts, and sweet corn on the cob. yum!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results