shape
carat
color
clarity

What watch for hubby??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
DH is turning 30 soon and I was thinking about getting him a nice watch. I’m new at the nice watch thing since I’ve never owned anything fancier than a Bulova, but would love to get him something that he can wear for years. The problem is that I’m not sure what to get. Right now I’m considering either a Breitling or an IWC, but I’m taking all recommendations. The budget is about than $3000, and I''m not sure what that will buy me.

So if you had $3000 to spend on a watch that is probably more casual than dressy, but can go either way, what would you get.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Since you were open to suggestions I thought I would tell you about these watches I absolutely love. They are made right in Pennsylvania and are hand crafted. The company is called RGM watches. They are different and I think very unique. I called and talked with the shop owner and he was a pleasure. I plan on purchasing one for DH for our anniversary. Here is the link RGM Watches.

Just thought I would throw it out there.

Good luck!

KT

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
IWC unless he''s really flashy or a jock/wannabe jock.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results