shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the most selfish thing you do just for yourself?

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Reading and spending time with my nephews and newborn niece. My best friend thinks I am helping her but the truth is it fills my heart to be such a big part of their lives. They have four kiddos- 6.5 boy, 22 month old twin boys and a four week old baby girl.
My daughters are 16 & 18 and busy with their lives. When they are off at work and lacrosse practice I go chase lil people.
It has also given my husband, who does not have biological children of his own the experience of babies. He and Hunter, one of the twins have a one of a kind bond. When Uncle walks into the room, no one else exists.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prosecco. By the case. :cheeky:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearls. I love to collect them. Necklaces: 15 Tahitian, 9 blue Akoya, 4 SS, and over a dozen freshwater. It's crazy because you can't re-sell them like colored gemstones or diamonds.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I take a shower...put on clean pjs..order food on Instacart instead of going to the store...and just play on my iPad ..I’m on the job in the morning with David and when he gets home...but from 8:30-3:30 I chill...I don’t do it often...but when I do it’s sheer bliss...I call it my mental health day..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results