shape
carat
color
clarity

What happened to Hay Joe's foster journey thread?

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Did he delete it? How are you doing Joe? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I asked for it to be removed. Thank you PS Admin.

All is well here, thanks for asking.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
No new information about the kids, the girls, M&M, S or any other children that we have been lucky enough to share our life with. (other than the boys)

The three boys are now stuck with us for good. We are very lucky to have them in our life. The adoption went smooth and all the people involved were wonderful. They are doing better every day. They are a very special part of our family. The boys are the focus of our, my son, his wife and my wife’s parent’s lives. I’m a lucky man….. I worry about their birth mother often. She lives a horrible life.

These last eight or so years have been the most impactful years of my life. Some of the greatest joys have come from spending time with other people’s children and adopting three has been a true blessing. I feel very privileged to have the opportunity to foster children. They have enriched my life greatly. I have been amazed by their ability to still care about others after being treated so poorly. I have been given so very much from the ones that were treated so poorly.

I hope all is well with all of you and that you are as lucky as I.
To all of you that have been so very kind,
Just two words,
Thank you.

Joe

Siv, I hope all went as planned.

Packrat, I hope you became a foster parent.

We got a call the other day about a newborn, no dad, unwanted by mom. Yesterday’s call was about a 3 and 8 year old. Today’s call was about a 4 month old.

Time will tell… What a shame.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results