shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite stores for preppy/nautical clothing?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I like the Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Brooks Brothers outlets for good basic pieces, but I feel like every time I go in they just have the same things. I also like Talbots for more individual style pieces like blouses, but what other stores have this style of clothing that I'm just not looking in? Nothing too expensive please.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: What are your favorite stores for preppy/nautical clothi

Ive gotten some great stuff at Old Navy and even Target along those lines. Sometimes Gap, Sometimes JCrew, Sometimes even Lands End. I am having a big of an "identity crisis". Part of me wants to be a nice normal looking adult, that looks the part of a wedding vendor. The rest of me is clinging with serious desperation to the punky artsyfartsy butch kid I was and had a job that allowed me to continue to be.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

I sign up for the mailing lists of J crew and Lands' End Canvas so I hear about the sales...then I click through via fatwallet.com which offers a % of cash back. It ends of being cheap like originally $250 J crew dresses for $35. I also love that it is $6 to get items monogrammed at lands' end canvas.

princesss

Ideal_Rock

Shabby Apple has some cute nautical stuff - they're online only, but they've got a good return policy.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

I can't walk into a Lilly Pulitzer without feeling like I've been transported to Nantucket. I love her dresses, though admittedly I shop the clearance rack.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock

I shop at Esprit every season for casual & young-looking clothes. Their inventory is constantly changing, so I can always find something new there.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock

Vineyard Vines is a typically New England nautical, preppy brand. Love their flip flops!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results