shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 9 - Share Photos: Wedding Decor

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
This week let''s see your favorite photo of how you decorated your wedding.

remember, only one photo allowed per weekly thread! naughty naughty those ladies who cheated...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna have to go with this one. This was hard Noel! It shows the centerpieces.

ScreenHunter_28%20Dec.%2020%2019.08.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
We didn't have any pro shots of the reception but here is my favorite from the wedding :)
We had this arrangement of flowers in various places throughout the church :)
This particular one was on the guestbook table

smurfysdecorblablabla.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

decor61409.JPG

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
slightly OT: Emilina, who are those guys in the chairs in the back? I''ve only ever been to a Lutheran wedding, just curious :) Beautiful flowers btw!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
This shows the gorgeous theater that I didn''t decorate much! It speaks for itself!

But I loved, loved, LOOOOOVED my centerpieces, and the way they made the room look, and you can sort of see that here. :)

katywidecor.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Totally jealous Katy! What a gorgeous venue!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This is from the wedding channel blog post:

em1decor.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
mine was very simple...

noelwr table decor 2.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine!
1.gif

Rachiefavdecor.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
These little centerpieceds were assembled by me and one of my bridesmaids just before we put our dresses on. They were the only decoration we had besides our bouquets and the cake.

ctekweek9decor.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
smurfy: the one on the left is one of our deacons and the one on the right is our assistant pastor, then our head pastor (the one whose standing next to my husband) sits in the middle. at least in our church we always have on of the deacons, the head pastor, and our assistant pastor sit in the front.
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 7:28:38 AM
Author: emilina22
smurfy: the one on the left is one of our deacons and the one on the right is our assistant pastor, then our head pastor (the one whose standing next to my husband) sits in the middle. at least in our church we always have on of the deacons, the head pastor, and our assistant pastor sit in the front.
1.gif

Ohhhh I thought it was probably something like that. In my head though, I was thinking how come those guests are so important, maybe they are grandparents? lol VIP seating? haha :) Glad I know now though so when I see something like that at a wedding IRL I don''t feel like a moron and have to ask :)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Not the most exciting photo, but it''s a good pic of the venue and decor. I emphasized simplicity in my wedding decorations. You can see the table card (each table was named after a classical music composer), candle centerpiece, favors, colored napkins, chivari chairs, cake, and sweetheart table in this photo.

jstar-332.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
The place is only half set up....but here are the flowers we used...and you can see what the venue looked like.

lkdecor.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I got really behind being too lazy to resize. Here is our reception tent:

kats.wedding.decor.JPG

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I was just looking through this thread and realized I never posted by favorite.

This is a picture of the tables at the reception. I love how warm this photo feels because that is exactly how it felt to me that day.

DSC_019108142009.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the few photos I have of our table decor... and I love the colors of the sunset in the background.

sunset1withtables.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
we had a simple brunch wedding at an inn in PA. i wanted everything simple and easy.. like a family breakfast. we used white linens and fresh flowers in mason jars. my husband and i donated to the American Cancer society which are what the cards on the plates are.

ksiae.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I''m a minimalist, and I don''t really like flowers all of that much, AND I didn''t want to deal with more details, so there were no centerpieces or anything decorating our tables. However, I had been to the place before and their regular decor really spoke for itself.

fave wedding decor freke week 9.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I really loved all our decorations so this was hard! I decided to go with the stars hanging from the ceiling of the chapel.

12.26chapelstars.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not exactly my decorations but the place where we had the wedding was the very first place we looked at and we fell in love with it because it was so kitschy
9.gif
OTT but in a good natured fun sort of way.

weddingstairs.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hopefully here''s a closeup

ourstairs.jpeg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
missy-this is so beautiful. This reminds me of the Titanic, but in a GOOD way!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2010 9:48:04 AM
Author: cocolaw
missy-this is so beautiful. This reminds me of the Titanic, but in a GOOD way!!

Thanks Cocolaw!
That''s a great description LOL ;-)

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I loved my linens and chairs and decor and am SO GLAD I spent the extra money on it! It made the room look BEAUTIFUL!!!

decor71109.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I will post two as I don''t have a good "far away" shot.

wedding29061111.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results