shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 29 - Share Photos: Wedding Transportation

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
This week please share a photo of how you, your groom or any of your guests got to/from the wedding. I know some of you rented nice cars or came in on horse or motor cycle.

Please share only one photo per weekly thread.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I was waiting until the new PS came around to post but since we''re not sure when that is happening, here is my submission.

I love this photo but when I went to use it as a FB profile picture my male friend pointed out how my um... assets... were emphasized.
20.gif
So I removed it as a profile pit but I still love it! Mostly because you can see my flowers and necklace.

ctektransportationpic.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, my photo is super ugly after Clairitek's. we didn't do anything special with transportation, but DH's BIL thought it would be great to decorate the rental car. please notice the condom hanging off the exhaust. there were also condoms all over the inside car, on the indicators, hand brake, etc. it was actually meant as pay-back for some condom incident DH caused at BIL's wedding over 16 years ago. guess he forgot that I'd be driving...

DH also had his suitcase in the back of the car.
38.gif
of course there were quite a few condoms filled with shaving cream in between all his clothes...

ETA... I just remembered that the big scratch on the bumper was SIL backing up into my car!

noelwrrentalcar.jpg

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2010 3:57:15 PM
Author: Clairitek
I was waiting until the new PS came around to post but since we''re not sure when that is happening, here is my submission.

I love this photo but when I went to use it as a FB profile picture my male friend pointed out how my um... assets... were emphasized.
20.gif
So I removed it as a profile pit but I still love it! Mostly because you can see my flowers and necklace.
Claritek where did you get your necklace? I am looking for a simple single pearl (in peach or champagne color) to wear and it is suprising hard to find.

PS I have always thought your dress was on of the most beautiful I have seen. I love the detail in this picture.

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
all the girls running to the "surprise" hummer limo to take us to the reception hall. The groomsmen and bridesmaids almost went to war for it! The girls were smarter and just infiltrated, haha!!

girlswanthummer.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
My niece drove me around for photos in my car, nothing fancy but it was really nice bonding time :)

smurfystransportation.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2010 7:36:22 PM
Author: nkarma
Date: 5/20/2010 3:57:15 PM

Author: Clairitek

20.gif

Claritek where did you get your necklace? I am looking for a simple single pearl (in peach or champagne color) to wear and it is suprising hard to find.

PS I have always thought your dress was on of the most beautiful I have seen. I love the detail in this picture.

nkarma- Thanks so much for the compliments on my dress. I just read that aloud to DH and seemed impressed and happy for me. He almost never reacts to anything I tell him that I''ve read from pricesope. I get to wear it again in a week when we do a "wedding" shoot in Philadelphia (where we live).

The necklace is actually something that my great grandmother gave to me a long time ago. I adore it and had never worn it before my wedding. Prior to finding pricescope I just didn''t appreciate what I had! I have a thread of detail shots but since I''m on my phone I''ll have to link you later. Thanks again for the kind words. :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband surprised me with a sweet car to take us away in. I forget what kind but it''s a muscle car that belongs to his friend. We went for a little joyride before we went home! Picking just one was hard but I wanted to show the car off so I picked this one!

car3fadgfdasffff.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
My car never showed up so I had to take the resort's golf cart :lol:

golfcart.jpg

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite picture is not of our fancy car driving us to the hotel. It's of the golf cart we drove before our wedding!

rsz_s)_golfcart.jpg

wavyhair

Rough_Rock
We rented a 1972 Citroen DS to drive us around the streets of Paris for our wedding photos.

Sydney (175 of 364).jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
BUS!
The bus transported our guests to and from the ferry (we were on an island) and also transported us (the bridal party) to the ceremony.

DSC_0470a Resized.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine! We got a 1 hour carriage ride tour around the city. It was about 2 1/2 hours after the ceremony and before our dinner reservations/sunset pictures. It was nice to have a break and soak up the moment with my new husband. We got congratulated all over the city by tourists...it was wonderful! And our horses name was even Savannah!

1521841_10102428983584271_556793189_n.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results