shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 24 - Share Photos: Favorite Children Photo

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Easter!!!!!

I am covering for Noelwr while she is on holiday. This week please post your favorite wedding photo of children at your wedding. It does not necessarily have to be of children in your wedding party...just your favorite.

Please remember to limit yourself to *ONE* photo per weekly thread.

This is my favorite, it was taken right after the ceremony and it is our kids, youngest son''s bf, DH''s boss''s son and our niece...I just love the way they all look.

D3X_73898142009.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I am excited for these. I love kids at weddings. I know some people prefer adult only celebrations, but I love the way kids let loose on the dance floor and there is nothing cuter than little children all dressed up!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love kid pictures from weddings!

Here's one of my first cousins. She's a twin, so there was actually twice as much of this cuteness running around on our wedding day.

We were married on the 4th of July, so I made buckets for each kid with fun things in them, including decorative head wear.
3.gif

I think my little twin cousins are just the cutest things ever.

Havensfirstcuz.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2010 8:10:56 PM
Author: Haven
I love kid pictures from weddings!

Here's one of my first cousins. She's a twin, so there was actually twice as much of this cuteness running around on our wedding day.

We were married on the 4th of July, so I made buckets for each kid with fun things in them, including decorative head wear.
3.gif

I think my little twin cousins are just the cutest things ever.

Oh, how adorable Haven! She is so beautiful and looks precious in that photo!
12.gif

ps love the decorative headwear!

36.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2010 8:44:10 AM
Author: rhbgirl24
These two were the only kids at our wedding, and man did they get DOWN on the dance floor. I must have 20 plus pro pics of them!
That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!They are so cute!

I had plenty of pro pics of them on the dance floor, unfortunately, we took our beach photos between the ceremony and reception and all the children at our wedding went into the water in all their nice clothes!

Our flower girl was wandering around our reception in a tank top and leggings, not to mention our kids in board shorts and USA T-shirts...again, the above is my favorite...

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My youngest bridesmaid. She''s just adorable.

iTGLE0512.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2010 5:30:57 PM
Author: merrymunky
My youngest bridesmaid. She''s just adorable.

she`s beautiful merrymunky - I love the expression on her face.. so peaceful :)

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really have an absolute favorite, but I had to show off the flower girl''s dress. I loved it
30.gif

165_rs.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this picture!! This is DH''s cousin and he REALLY wanted to catch the garter!

bestkidpicture.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these photos of the children are so so cute!!

I wish I had some to share because our flower girls were adorable and so were the dresses. All I have is this one photo on the computer though which I already posted and it is not the best one but the only one I can share so here it is...again...

Hannah.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
MOH''s son, our RB.

ScreenHunter_02%20Dec.%2020%2018.38.jpg

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
My flower girls! One was a little unsure about walking down the aisle...

bpdchildren.JPG

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My little cousin, AKA our flower girl

D7K_2868.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
This picture was taken of the crowd assembled to watch the cake cutting. It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it because it must have been taken while we were kissing! Check out DH's cousin's son in the green shirt!

Shumate reception1075.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
oh, little kids are so adorable!!!

I love this picture of my flower girl. I'm still not sure what happened -- I think her bow came untied and she asked for help. The funny thing is, she had no idea who was helping her! She just seems so concerned.

CR-4332-M.jpg

Asu

Shiny_Rock
My little sister :twirl:
2347_1098656943295_1132779170_330485_2168_n.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
We spent zero time with anyone but our vendors on our elopement day! No children picture for us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results