shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 19 - Share Photos: Worst Wedding Photo EVER

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
this week let''s flip it around. instead of sharing your favorites, please share the most horrible photo you have of your wedding day. it can be because the quality was bad, it wasn''t your best side, it made everyone look fat, it reminded me of you a part of your wedding day that you''d rather forget... etc. pretty much a photo that if it had been added to your photo album, you would have sent it back or sued the photographer.

I promise I''ll add one later as I don''t have access to my photos at the office.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
well, here is my collage of horrible photo faces

noelcollageworst.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
you''re too cute
21.gif

i have a flat-out terrible picture of the bridal party. ill put it up when i get home.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
ok, here it is! MIL used it in an album and i just busted up laughing.
left to right:
BM1 looks constipated.
BM2 is yawning.
BM3 has her eyes closed.
I have a sort of half smile thing going on.
BM4 isn''t paying attention.
BM5 has no smile either.
BM6 has the crazy lips and looks like she sucked on a lemon.
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

unflattering.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Ok I was really thinking twice about sharing this but here it is lol
The photog kept telling us to pretend we were sleeping. Isn''t this some pose they did back in the 80''s? I mean really...who goes to a park in the middle of the day wearing wedding clothes to take a cat nap bahaha, anyways, here it is

sleepingonweddingdate.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:52:29 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Ok I was really thinking twice about sharing this but here it is lol
The photog kept telling us to pretend we were sleeping. Isn''t this some pose they did back in the 80''s? I mean really...who goes to a park in the middle of the day wearing wedding clothes to take a cat nap bahaha, anyways, here it is
haha...is this for real? very weird.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are so many LOL
But here is the one that I have on the computer
I call it the open eye kiss
2.gif

openeyekiss2.jpeg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I hate this photo, it looks like I'm drunk about to fall over, and we didn't even have alcohol!!

68908_132117223505339_126964724020589_186873_1310176_n.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I apparently have lost it after hours of taking pictures and he looks like a smarmy Chicago politician.

Man I love this photo.

CR-3760-M.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry|1321496921|3063394 said:
I apparently have lost it after hours of taking pictures and he looks like a smarmy Chicago politician.

Man I love this photo.

SB, you have no idea how much I needed to see this picture this morning. LOVE it. For reals.

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
worst.jpg

OMG i look like a laughing hyena haha.. My husbands best friend accidentely head-butted me while doing the dollar dance, but we laughed it off.. obviously :O

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I can be a little...ummm...over-dramatic at times.

(Obviously during the garter removal...note: DH was strictly a gentleman...I'm just a royal ham, and this time it did NOT work in my favor :nono: )

Also, the little girls running amok completely oblivious crack me up.

Shumate reception1511.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
the only horrible one. No idea what I am saying to DH lol.

613.JPG

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
LOL Thanks for sharing. These pictures hold good memories.

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
I think this may be one of the worst shots from our wedding day. This was at the end of the day after everything had gone down and the professional photographer was done. We were having dinner at The Olde Pink House in Savannah and were in the private vault room. It was a really neat room, but the lighting was low and tricky making pictures difficult. The waiter snapped a few shots of us and this (unfortunately) was the best of the ones they took. It's blurry and the lighting makes my makeup look orange and unblended (it wasn't!). But it's the only shot of us at our wedding dinner so I kept it anyway.

935523_10102260490845071_892372241_n.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The photographer wanted DH to sit on the couch in the lobby and me to lean in next to him and look all relaxed and chilled. I told her there was NO way I was going to be able to sit on that low couch (as it was interesting just sitting in a regular height chair...) let alone do so with grace. She suggested I try anyway and I figured this is what she does for a living and it might not be so bad once I got down and leaned back....

Yeah..... Highly structured bra (wires all over with side supports too :knockout: ) plus lots of ribbing (boning?) down the dress did NOT allow me to bend much at all in the middle. Might have worked if I stretched out and lay across DH, but sitting just didn't.
It did take both of them to pull me up out of the couch when she was done :rolleyes: :lol:

_17974.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results