Ideal_Rock
Our bridal party

grouppic.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
Week 14! Already! We didn't have any guests at our wedding at all so the only "group" photos we had of any kind were the few shots our photographer got of us with our amazing officiant after the ceremony was over. This one is my favorite of those shots!

1535512_10102428898908961_1462683296_n.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favorite group photos!

We had a couple of AMAZING groups of people who really made our wedding day(s) special.

One group of people surprised us by showing up to a wedding ceremony for people they didn't know. Rabbi arranged for 10 people to be there for our religious ceremony so we could do all of the blessings! We knew about half of the people but the others were there and just so wonderful -- they actually thanked us for allowing them to share such a special day with them!

The other group was just as great! I made a single phone call and then sent an e-mail to our exercise group after 9pm. We needed witnesses at 7:30am.... the next morning. These people showed up and made our civil paperwork an amazing non-wedding day. It was exactly perfect!

So...
The picture I chose was that group who showed up in the early morning. They even bought us coffee after! The wonderful woman on the end even brought a camera so we have pictures from signing with the judge :))

_16876.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results