shape
carat
color
clarity

We just booked our honeymoon flights!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Or rather, my mom did! When we were home at Christmas I told her how excited we were that we could use just 50k miles to get to St. Lucia in October and she said "I have lots of miles... I''ll give you mine!" SCORE!!!! So I researched the flights and she booked it for us! We''re flying from my hometown (TXK) to DFW to San Juan to St. Lucia, then to get back we''ll go from St. Lucia to San Juan, then straight to Baltimore from San Juan. Seems kind of like an odyssey to get there, but luckily we''re taking a couple of days between the wedding and honeymoon so we will hopefully get some sleep before we set off on that journey!

I haven''t booked the resort yet because it still seems a little overpriced at the moment... I know that Sandals tends to lower their prices if you get a little closer to booking dates so I''m going to wait it out a wee bit. We can sleep on the beach if we have to!
2.gif

So exciting!!!!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
THat''s great! I''ve heard that St. Lucia is a great place for a honeymoon. Congrats!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for St. Lucia honeymoons!!! We haven''t booked our flight yet (oops) but you''re reminding me that we should probably get around to it! It really is a nice feeling to have that part of the whole wedding process settled... gives you something to look forward to, when all the other little details get to be too much!
19.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That''s one of the places that we''re looking into going to for ours!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! I''m so excited! And it''s good to have that step done. When you use miles, you have to book early! It will give me something to look forward to when I''m figuring out linen colors and writing the program!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results