shape
carat
color
clarity

WE FINALIZED THE DIAMOND!!!!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
A few weeks ago we had chosen a diamond and my bf put down a deposit to hold it. Fast foward to the diamond nightmares and starting the search over..here we are. Today our jeweler called and told us that a new diamond had come in and she thought it would be perfect for what we are looking for and IT WAS!!! It's a 1.01, G color, SI1, eye clean. It was great!! We looked at it through the microscopes, scopes and outside. The brillance of that diamond was just amazing! I was able to snap a picture of it to show you all. It's not the greatest picture quality because it was with my cell phone, but just to give you ladies an idea!

diamond.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay congrats!!! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
wowza....have you picked a setting?

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Big congrats!! It's a lovely stone :D

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
It's so pretty! Congratulations

Cupcake28

Rough_Rock
AHHH it's stunning!!! CONGRATS! :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see more pics!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!!! I'm very excited!!! I can't find the picture that I took a month ago when we decided on the setting, but here is the picture of a VERY similar setting from our jeweler's site. From some reason, I can't find my exact one on there. The only difference from this one and mine,is I have a 4 prong Tiffany setting, instead of the 6 prongs on this one. I will have to dig around more to find my picture that I had saved on my computer. It could possibly be on my work computer. It's perfect and everything I have ever wanted!! :love:

coast.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results