shape
carat
color
clarity

Videographer sent a clip of my wedding video!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
This morning my videographer sent me a 5 minute wedding highlight video, as a teaser! The full video won't be ready for another 2-3 weeks. I would really recommend Videos By Design to anyone in the VA and even MD area. The video is just beautiful, it made me and my mom both cry! I just wanted to share!

http://www.videosbydesign.net/Lindsey-Marc.wmv

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great so far!!! And I love all the bling shots!
1.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!
I love the way they captured all of the little details,

gave me goosebumps!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
That is a fabulous "teaser"!!

They did a very good job!! Way kewl how they pieced together all the glimpses with the Officiant speaking in the back ground.

Your dress, the cake, everything was beautiful.

And the Groom,....... Marc,.......... He is a man in love with his Bride!!
30.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. Looks like the preview of a movie/show I''d like to see. :)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, i love it!!!

the videographer did a fantastic job!! the music, the ceremony words, and that ending was spectacular. thanks so much for sharing!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I love how he captured so many details!

MrzNeicia

Rough_Rock
That was the most beautiful wedding video that I have ever seen. Your videographer done a excellent job! Congratulations!!!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Now I''m crying at work!!!

So beautiful!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
lLndsey, it''s beautiful!
I love all the details (especially your monogrammed runner)
how are you ever going to wait for the finished product?

THANKS for sharing!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Your highlights video is great- your videographer did a wonderful job! I bet you can''t wait for the full length one!
9.gif
(Also, I just wanted to say that your wedding was beautiful!)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful and touching I cried! What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful couple.

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Lindsey-

That is really beautiful!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 7:25:12 PM
Author: labbielove
It''s beautiful!

I love the way they captured all of the little details,

gave me goosebumps!

I totally agree! That is one of the best videos I have ever seen! I bet you can''t wait for the final version!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all of the nice thoughts! I never originally wanted a videographer, but my mother insisted that I hire one. Since the wedding was over sooo fast and I hardly remember some of it, I''m glad that I did hire them. But you''re all right, I can''t wait for the full video
1.gif
So if any of you girls are debating hard on whether to hire one or not, and you have the money for it, I say go for it!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
A-MAZING!!! I felt like I was watching "A Wedding Story". What a beautiful wedding, congrats!
emteeth.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsey...I''m speechless...and why didn''t you warn me to have the tissues handy?!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! What a wonderful memory to have...just absolutely wonderful!!!!
Sigh...
30.gif
36.gif
Just wonderful!!
I am so glad you had such a wonderful day - you were absolutely stunning :}

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my...it is perfect! I can''t even believe it. I now want a videographer, even though I never did before. That brought a tear to my eye...so touching!

And, they are in my area! I am so excited! Who was the person at Videos by Design who filmed at your wedding? And, who was your officiant? He sounded wonderful! What a gorgeous wedding! Congrats!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Facetfire, that is so neat that you are in the area. Videos by Design is actually a very, very nice husband and wife team. I actually think they had two other people there filming, but I don''t know who they were. But the husband and wife are named Jason and Kelley -- their website is http://www.videosbydesign.net/ and they''re out of Mechanicsville, VA.

My officiate was Cliff Bowen, he is a retired police chaplain who is a friend and was a cop with my Dad. He does however officiate weddings professionally as well, so if you decide later that you actually would be interested in him doing your wedding, I can hook you up.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
What a great video! I think I''m going to have to tell my videographer that I want something similar
1.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I got a little teary watching that. Thank you for sharing, it''s just wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results