shape
carat
color
clarity

Venue

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I need to come up with a new venue! only have 7 months... My cousin, who just got engaged, loved my idea of using the local Verteran's Hall for a reception, and then booked her date just 7 weeks before my weeding....

So it's back to the drawing board... I need a place that is unique (in a small town) and can fit at least 200 people.... I was thinking a barn, but is that too overdone???

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
I love the barn idea. There are soo many cute DYI ideas you can find out there to make it our own. I think the only reason it may look overdone is the explosion of pintrest. If it is something you like go for it!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
What state are you planning to have your wedding in?

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Scratch it, I don't need a venue. I've decided that we need a break and we won't be getting married.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
ILoveSpinel|1363892411|3410460 said:
Scratch it, I don't need a venue. I've decided that we need a break and we won't be getting married.

Holy crap. I hope you're ok!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:(

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs!
I'm sorry. I hope you're doing okay.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I'm great! I wish I had done it sooner.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:( what happened? You sure you ok?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILoveSpinel|1363999564|3411486 said:
I'm great! I wish I had done it sooner.

Yikes, ILS, you've posted nothing but positive things.. what's going on, love? This is so sudden and out of the blue.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
He has always drank and smoked, but recently he had been drinking way to much all the time and smoking like a fire... and I believe he may be using pot as well... he was distant and unemotional, and then one night he blew up at me, and I don't tolerate that behavior. So I packed up my stuff and moved in with my parents. I'm sure that I'm ok. I think I mainly believed that I was perfect because I was so close to a wedding and that meant being able to start trying for a child. I decided that I didn't need a man (especially one that has anger issues) to get a child. or to be happy.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILoveSpinel|1364399925|3414543 said:
He has always drank and smoked, but recently he had been drinking way to much all the time and smoking like a fire... and I believe he may be using pot as well... he was distant and unemotional, and then one night he blew up at me, and I don't tolerate that behavior. So I packed up my stuff and moved in with my parents. I'm sure that I'm ok. I think I mainly believed that I was perfect because I was so close to a wedding and that meant being able to start trying for a child. I decided that I didn't need a man (especially one that has anger issues) to get a child. or to be happy.

Good for you!

I'm sorry you had to go through that but am so glad you saw his problems before the wedding.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
How are you holding up, ILoveSpinel?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made the right call. I'm sure these past days haven't been easy for you. I really admire your strength and your ability to think this through objectively, and to put your happiness above everything else. I hope you are getting support from family and friends, and that you are doing ok. Big hugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results