shape
carat
color
clarity

Velvet ring box (holds 9!)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
This is the large box. I think you could do smaller spaces between everything and put a good bit in it.

IMG_20190529_093449416.jpg

Ummm.....Speechless :eek-2:

What in Gods green Earth woman! How?!
Just...wow...all are supremely stunning and gorgeous. How lucky your family/children will be if you pass on your lovelies.

*Goes and prays that if reincarnation is real that I come back as Elizats great great granddaughter*

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is the large box. I think you could do smaller spaces between everything and put a good bit in it.

I love your style! The marquise-shaped emerald halo and the one with the sapphire halo are especially beautiful.

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
I ordered one, too (the 9 holder). I can't wait to get it. Thank you @Gussie for starting this thread! This is exactly what I need =)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just arrived (well arrived yesterday but just got the mail now) woohoo. LOVE it. Haven't put any bling in it yet because we are rushing out the door for a cycling day but here are some quick pics. I will fill it up with bling another day and share photos though we are away so I only have a few things to share.

Lovely wrapping.
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.47.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.47.27 AM.png

Lovely boxes.
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.47.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.47.49 AM.png

Ummm... we're gonna need to see some photos of your stash in this ring box, @missy! #prettyplease ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad I saw this thread!! Now to decide what color... it's between the Something Blue and Champagne. Decisions.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve ordered one as well, the 9 in Champagne with the single in Emerald green. I have several of the single ones from another Etsy vendor but I’m glad @Gussie started this thread!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm... we're gonna need to see some photos of your stash in this ring box, @missy! #prettyplease ;-)

Ok @msop04 ! We’re at the beach house for the next few weeks but I’ll get a photo of the bit of bling I have here. Out cycling now but I’ll take a photo for you later. :halo:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
lol, thank you @TheGarnetGirl that made me laugh and it was really sweet at the same time. I don't have any kids- I only have a 12 year old stepson and he would prefer that I wasn't around... maybe one day if he meets someone he can re-purpose a piece- hopefully he'll like me better at that point is the case!

@lissyflo thanks so much!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
lol, thank you @TheGarnetGirl that made me laugh and it was really sweet at the same time. I don't have any kids- I only have a 12 year old stepson and he would prefer that I wasn't around... maybe one day if he meets someone he can re-purpose a piece- hopefully he'll like me better at that point is the case!

@lissyflo thanks so much!

I'm glad the intent of my message was successfully received!
You truly have a stunning collection and a wonderful eye which makes me feel lucky to know that youve commented such sweet things on prospective rings/gemstones of mine before.

And I'm so sorry. I'm afraid there isnt an emoji that can convey that kind of pain or emotion. I honestly cannot imagine how you must feel, and the hurt it has caused if everytime you try to grow closer he pulls back.
I dont want to pry into things and I'm sure youve tried everything to build a better relationship so I wont offer any advice.
Just know I feel for you and I'll be sending positive energy and prayers your way.
I'm betting one day he will realize how lucky he is to have a step mom like you who was always willing to keep loving him no matter what.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad I saw this thread!! Now to decide what color... it's between the Something Blue and Champagne. Decisions.

Have you decided which color yet @msop04 ?

OK @msop04 I just took a photo for you. I don't have much jewelry at the beach house since we mainly cycle when we are here and don't wear my bling but I do have a few pieces. When we get back to NYC I will take a much better photo for you including my black opal which I think would look lovely in here. Though I store the black opal in a plastic baggie with a moist cotton round to keep it from cracking. Anyway as promised here is a photo of my big blue velvet box.

bigjewelrybox.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautifully blingtastic @elizat :love: Nicely done!:appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These ring boxes are beautiful (with and without contents!) ... I just ordered the Royal Grey 9-ring box, and the Something Blue single ... FUN!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you decided which color yet @msop04 ?

OK @msop04 I just took a photo for you. I don't have much jewelry at the beach house since we mainly cycle when we are here and don't wear my bling but I do have a few pieces. When we get back to NYC I will take a much better photo for you including my black opal which I think would look lovely in here. Though I store the black opal in a plastic baggie with a moist cotton round to keep it from cracking. Anyway as promised here is a photo of my big blue velvet box.

bigjewelrybox.JPG

GORGEOUS BLUE COLOR!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else having trouble deciding on a color?? I'm in between the light blue like @missy's and the champagne... decisions, decisions...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else having trouble deciding on a color?? I'm in between the light blue like @missy's and the champagne... decisions, decisions...

I am! I can't decide between the gray and champagne. A tough one!

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
5D48E97D-229E-49BF-A144-D34EFA08E904.jpeg
This has turned into such a fun thread, modest collection but I want to play...

Not to go off topic, but I love your bowl! My watch has a mother of pearl face, I am a sucker for anything with iridescence =)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad y'all like these boxes! I ordered the 16 holder in champagne and got another single in merlot! Glad she has sold some; it's a bargain imo.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CE14DAE6-228F-4319-BC6E-82F094ACF145.jpeg
I like the little freebie box better than the large box. It’s just so cute! I think I’m going to buy a few more single ring boxes.

What color is this?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the storage box reviews! Very helpful.

Drooling over all the stellar jewelry.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!! How exciting - I’ve been searching for ring boxes online and these look perfect! @missy and @msop04 and @Gussie - do you still love the boxes and are they holding up well?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!! How exciting - I’ve been searching for ring boxes online and these look perfect! @missy and @msop04 and @Gussie - do you still love the boxes and are they holding up well?

Hi @RayRay It looks like new still but it gets minimal use since I have not been wearing much jewelry since we are still at the beach house and I don't wear jewelry while cycling. So basically it's just been storing the jewelry I have while I am here. Here's a photo. Looking as good as new.

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 6.43.43 AM.png

I miss my other bling which I have not seen since May. This makes for a good travel box but it definitely needs to be secured if taking it somewhere as the top doesn't attach securely.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @missy for the feedback! All of your jewelry is just so lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results