shape
carat
color
clarity

vc10um is MARRIED!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! you looked really beautiful!!!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! Congratulations!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Vc!!!! The pictures are amazing!! You guys look so happy and in love. Congratulations of your beautiful wedding. :appl:

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Love the shoes...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
everything looked stunning. I love how your outfit came together. Congratulations!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Congratulations VC!!!

Everything looks just amazing and you both look so genuinely happy. I love the pics in the coffee shop! I'm so glad they opened for you -- having it just the two of you in there is just so special looking and wonderful.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both!!! Your pictures are beautiful!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
We just returned from our honeymoon in Belize and my Husband (EEK!) and I are so chuffed (thanks to whomever introduced me to that word, since I think it is a fantastic adjective!) at all your kind words...

Mayk, slg, Mannequin, FutureGirl, rosetta, violet, AN, diamondsonly, supers, mscushion, and jaylex, thank you for your kind words! I am in love with every last picture, and I'm going to have the hardest time picking the ones for our album (good thing I can choose as many as I want!)...

FMS and Yssie...the absence of our planned cake turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I am sad that I don't have any really nice pictures of a beautiful wedding cake, but DH and I are looking forward to being able to eat our wedding cake every time we eat at Jack Stack! :D

merelenda...Sarah strikes again, right? I have to do all my vendor reviews on weddingwire.com now that we're home, and I don't even know where to start! Probably with "She rocks my socks off!"

HOT...actually thought about you on our honeymoon because our first resort had several HUGE frangipani trees! I had one tucked in my hair at all times!

Grlsbestfriend...I'll be doing a honeymoon post once I can get all my thoughts together, so keep your eye out for that! But our trip was FABULOUS.

TooPatient, thanks for your kind words! We ended up going back to the coffee shop the next day for lunch and the owner came in and said his little daughter who was there with him kept asking when she got her "princess day"...she's three! I think we have a future BWW member on our hands!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
VC, congrats on the wedding! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Your pics are awesome - your photographer did a wonderful job! I especially love the one of you and your sister jumping on the bed and the one of you sitting on the blue couch.

I can't believe your cake vendor never showed up. Wow, I would have been totally upset about that. So glad your venue was able to get the chocolate tuxedo cake as a backup!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
You're wedding looked amazing, and you were such a gorgeous bride- I absolutely love your dress! Congratulations :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, sandyandissac and purselover! We should have the full set of photographs soon and I am on pins and needles waiting!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You looked so freakin' fabulous I can't stand it! Seriously. You guys are just adorable and the love shines through in every single shot.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
ladypirate|1311041160|2971863 said:
You looked so freakin' fabulous I can't stand it! Seriously. You guys are just adorable and the love shines through in every single shot.

LP! I'm blushing over here! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Coming from someone whose wedding I L :love: VED and whose marriage I admire, that means a TON. Luff you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple!!! :love: awesome pics; congrats!!! I love the one of you jumping on the bed; sooo cute! :appl:

Zunibaba

Rough_Rock
Wow amazing photos! I'm so happy for you vc10um and I hope you're enjoying it. You looked so lovely on your wedding day, a very beautiful bride.

Thanks for sharing your special day with all of us. Though all your photos were lovely, I especially like your jumping on the bed photo.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa! I've been neglecting BWW but just happened to open your thread tonight. WOW! Gorgeous photos, beautiful bride, handsome groom...on and on. Congratulations!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Thank you Skippy for your kind words!

Zunibaba, welcome to BWW, and thank you so much for the compliment!

whatami, you are not alone in that being your favorite! I love it as well! Thank you!

monnie, thanks so much! DH *is* pretty darn handsome, isn't he? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results