shape
carat
color
clarity

USPS package says "label created" for 10 days? Is it lost?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
US$3.5 K is like a trillion $NZ*
I'd be hoping mad :angryfire:

Please precious package arrive soon !

* well not really - its a smidgion over 5K
but its still an awful lot of money to loose ...or to be responsible for, for the initial shipping, considering it hasn't arrived
why on earth did that person's not wait in line (i know we are all living through a global pandemic - but there are ways)

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
US$3.5 K is like a trillion $NZ*
I'd be hoping mad :angryfire:

Please precious package arrive soon !

* well not really - its a smidgion over 5K
but its still an awful lot of money to loose ...or to be responsible for, for the initial shipping, considering it hasn't arrived
why on earth did that person's not wait in line (i know we are all living through a global pandemic - but there are ways)

Well we heard back this morning and the seller has just gotten back to the states. Unfortunately, (and we didn't know this until today) they were away on family business caring for a severely sick family member, which is totally understandable as to why they couldn't go to the post office. They have promised to sort it all out now. I am just so annoyed with USPS. They have been so unhelpful all along the way. I really feel that they have lost it. Or perhaps it was stolen. It is interesting, we get an electronic preview of the day's mail and the label that was created for that package was in the preview until yesterday. USPS removed it. I guess since the package isn't moving they deleted it from our mail preview of what to expect is coming. They sent a survey asking if we were satisfied with their service, lol. My mom expressed a big, "uhh, No". Are they joking? I will let you know if it ever turns up just in case anyone is curious how this ends. Thanks for listening :)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well we heard back this morning and the seller has just gotten back to the states. Unfortunately, (and we didn't know this until today) they were away on family business caring for a severely sick family member, which is totally understandable as to why they couldn't go to the post office. They have promised to sort it all out now. I am just so annoyed with USPS. They have been so unhelpful all along the way. I really feel that they have lost it. Or perhaps it was stolen. It is interesting, we get an electronic preview of the day's mail and the label that was created for that package was in the preview until yesterday. USPS removed it. I guess since the package isn't moving they deleted it from our mail preview of what to expect is coming. They sent a survey asking if we were satisfied with their service, lol. My mom expressed a big, "uhh, No". Are they joking? I will let you know if it ever turns up just in case anyone is curious how this ends. Thanks for listening :)

that's so frustrating. i'm sorry. :/ really weird that the label showed up and was deleted, i'm still hoping they find it for you!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It still hasn't showed up. :(2

unfortunately it sounds like it may have been stolen while at the post office. I hate to say that, and hopefully that isn't the case, but you think if it was just sitting in the post office somewhere, they would have found it (unless they were just too lazy to look).

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
unfortunately it sounds like it may have been stolen while at the post office. I hate to say that, and hopefully that isn't the case, but you think if it was just sitting in the post office somewhere, they would have found it (unless they were just too lazy to look).

I think it would of gotten here by now. I think there's a good possibility it was stolen too. But again, I don't like to assume that. The post office told us to "give it a month" before giving up hope of it showing up. They said they've been down staff.
I once had a package of vintage dishes that I bought off ebay take over a month to be delivered, but they at least had that initial scan into the system (this does not). In the case with the dishes, it got stuck in transit somewhere and sat idle for weeks but I was still able to track it. I had given up on that too and one day it just showed up and tracking updated when I checked. So, who knows?!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's such a bummer. :/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results