shape
carat
color
clarity

Tommie Copper experiences - anyone?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone have first-hand experience with anything from this line they care to share? I'm considering giving the women's back brace a try, as I have chronic lumbosacral issues, and have been suffering constantly the last month with 2 bulged discs and constant SI joint pain. I am also treating with a dr, start PT on Tuesday, etc., and hoping surgery won't be necessary. I like that it isn't overly 'bulky' so I think I'd be able to wear it under a variety of clothing. I really need some sort of 'light duty' lumbar support I can wear comfortably all day, and this item has a lot of good reviews online (not just on TC site, but Amazon as well), so just looking for any others' experiences before I buy.

Thanks in advance for any input/feedback! :wavey:

Timm

Rough_Rock
I don't have any personal experience, but Tommy Cooper is a very well known brand and I only hear good things about them when it comes to compression wear and muscle support.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Timm. I had an unrelated convo with a colleague this morning after posting this; she used to be a PT. She had lots of great things to say about the line, so I took a chance and ordered the items I was interested in. They have a 60-day return window, so I figured it was a low risk purchase. I hope they live up to the hype, and will circle back with an update in case others are interested. :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought DH a pair of the copper socks that were at the local store. He loves them and wants a couple more pair. He is on concrete on his feet all day and his feet hurt terribly. The socks helped and his feet did not hurt at the end of the day so it seems there might be something to it.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1479930472|4101982 said:
I bought DH a pair of the copper socks that were at the local store. He loves them and wants a couple more pair. He is on concrete on his feet all day and his feet hurt terribly. The socks helped and his feet did not hurt at the end of the day so it seems there might be something to it.

Thank you, RW! I'm glad to read that others realize a benefit with the product and it's not a hokey-deal; I'm hopeful I do as well. My dad said a few of his golfing buddies swear by the elbow compression sleeves when they play. I can't wrap my head around how it helps (except the compression aspect), but I haven't researched the copper aspect. I just know I need relief, and can't take much more of this shooting pain down my butt and legs with the burning, numbness, etc. I have also have two bulged discs in my neck, having the same effect on my arms, but they don't make any 'TC' products for the neck except the shirts, which I don't think I'd like since they look all 'spanx-like'.

The online deal with the 30% off and free two day shipping was nice, and hopefully that means I'll have it on Friday or Monday. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results