shape
carat
color
clarity

Today, I Like:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
As a follow up to the dislike thread, let's talk about the things that you like or want to be happy about here:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
today I like my shoes. I got them at H&M and they were cheapish (buff colored peep toe pumps). They''re really comfortable (for 4 inch pumps) and they''re HOT!!!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I like:

Chocolate!!! And people giving me their easter candy, because it''s my favorite chocolate holiday!

And positive people!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Wonderful friends who have made a bad day better.
2. My puppies. Who sensed how upset I was earlier, and comforted me the best way they know how--with cuddles and doggie kisses.
3. FI. He''s just awesome.
4. Cooking a yummy lunch. I think when I cook it releases "happy juice".

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Cheese!
squeaky.gif

Nom nom nom.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My furries who always keep me amused.
D, who has made me laugh so much today.
My colleagues-we always have a good gossip on the night I''m in.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

Bia

Ideal_Rock
-Sushi, which is what I am going to have for dinner if I can convince FI to order it
31.gif

-My pup who is going to town on her beef-bone-stick which she loves. It makes her sweet breath smells like beef, it's so cute.
-My FI who is playing online chess right now and looks adorable. I feel like bugging him, but I won't...cause then he'll be reminded that I asked him to make me do 30DayShred
39.gif
AND he's such a nazi.
I'll ditto BigT's chocolate. Noshed on it all day at work today...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today I like the fact that my husband is giving up smoking tomorrow. It means kissing him will be rather lovely
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I like my shirt because its so pretty and more importantly its comfortable.

I also like the chocolate that someone left on my desk. I have no idea who did and it could have very well been poison but I ate it up.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:29:21 PM
Author: Maisie
Today I like the fact that my husband is giving up smoking tomorrow. It means kissing him will be rather lovely
9.gif

WOW!! Good for him! I''m so in awe of people who kick that habit - it''s supposed to be one of the hardest substances there is to quit!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:31:43 PM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 4/15/2009 5:29:21 PM
Author: Maisie
9.gif

WOW!! Good for him! I''m so in awe of people who kick that habit - it''s supposed to be one of the hardest substances there is to quit!
He is only quitting because he needs to get fit in a hurry! I know he has been thinking about it but this fitness thing has pushed him to stop now. He is really positive about it so he should do well. I think its harder to stop when you don''t really want to. He just saw the doctor and got a prescription for some patches.
1.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I like: the fact I''m meeting a good friend after over a year at our favourite thai restaurant just like old times :)

P.S.: The friend is a guy, so if anyone catches me, it''s okay if you tell Mr. Kama
2.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Today I like:

1. Debit cards that work (don't ask).
2. My FI (heehee!) owning a Baltimore Orioles t-shirt.
3. My parents' cats! But I always love them, so whatev.
4. Having dinner with my brother.
5. Enjoying my last couple of days here at home with my fam. We leave Friday to go back to England, and I'm really going to miss them.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
belly buttons and babies always make me smile.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Bia: I just finished doing the 30 day shred, and I HATE HER GUTS. Really. It's practically overpowering when I do this video.

Today, I like my bird feeders. I got a new one this weekend to attract finches. And I saw a goldfinch today. My other feeder attracted a squirrel that hung upside down and stole all the food. Cute none the less.

And for the first time, I got 6 solid hours of studying done today. I may just pass my exam.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I knew this thread was coming; Thanks Freke!

Today, I like:
-being one day closer to the nice, sunny, warm weather
10.gif

-getting two psychological evaluations I''ve been waiting for for nearly one month (work)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
1. SUNSHINE!! I''d missed it, and I''m happy to see its return.

2. The new computer in my office at work.

3. The feeling that I just have to get through one more workday and my long weekend starts.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I like:

ponies
kitties
puppies
pink things
purple things

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
1. My Attune chocolate crisp bars- yummy crunchy chocolate with probiotics!!! Yummy!

2. It's a beautiful, sunshiny day. Not humid yet.

3. It looks like I am getting this massive project at work finished on time so I can actually leave early tonight and to REI with my DH and pick up our stroller!

4. My sweet and supportive DH, and our little wiggle worm that's cooking and kicking up a storm (finally)

5. LOST is on tonight!!

6. That I still have a job.

7. The blueberry banana bread that I successfully baked this weekend and am eating everyday. I am NOT a cook, so very proud of myself.

ETA: Erica, are you being snarky?
2.gif
After your CAD thread, I am very suspicious that you like pink and purple ponies.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today I like the haircut that I got.

The extra loving kiss I received from hubby, when he left for work.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
that I have my interview tomorrow for a job I want SO BADLY I CAN TASTE IT...and that I finally (FINALLY! been waiting since November!) got my admission date for the bar...

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Barry''s wit is priceless!

Lori

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Sushi on its way and no mention of 30DS...(phew!)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol BeachRunner. I just thought we''d even it out!

Date: 4/15/2009 5:52:59 PM
Author: EricaR
I like:

ponies
kitties
puppies
pink things
purple things
WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Today is the first one since my neurosurgery that I managed to work a full day (well, almost, I managed 8:15 to 4:15).
36.gif

LS

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 7:52:42 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Today is the first one since my neurosurgery that I managed to work a full day (well, almost, I managed 8:15 to 4:15).
36.gif

LS
CLOSE ENOUGH!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

YAY!!!!!!

I like that too.
1.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 7:52:42 PM
Author: LostSapphire
36.gif

LS

YOU GO, GIRL!

9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Whitby and Freke: I''m almost ''verklempt'' thinking that I got through a workday. And I have no pain. Oh, and did I mention, THE MONSTER IS DEAD??!!!!! woo hoo hooo hoooo hoooo hooo hoooo
LS

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today I like YOU, freke!

And blackberries, but that''s every day. I could eat them all day every day for the rest of my life. I really like them.

Also, a warm computer on my lap
3.gif
it''s weirdly COLD today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results