shape
carat
color
clarity

The end is in sight??

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
For those of your kind people who have put up with my rants about the custody case against my crazy ex - closing arguments are this Monday!! Hopefully, there will be an end to this dysfunctional madness soon and my kids and I can finally go home. Please send us your most blindingly bright positive vibes. PS dust is powerful stuff!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending a literal TON of dust to you and your kids!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lioness,

I'm so glad you posted!

I've been thinking about you and your children!

Thank goodness the end is in sight. Stay strong, focused and positive.

I'm cranking up the intensity of my positive wishes for you and your children to maximum force!

:wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you truckloads and truckloads of dust and good wishes! I'm sure you will have a good outcome. People who are as awful as the ex...well, other people tend to see it, and especially the judge who has seen it all before and knows the deal with his type. The judge will be familiar with the pain and heartache certain men can inflict on their families and hopefully will rule accordingly. Wishing you all the justice and peace that you and your precious children deserve. Big hugs xxxxx

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes to you and your kids, and lots of dust for a just outcome!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lioness|1464413381|4037244 said:
For those of your kind people who have put up with my rants about the custody case against my crazy ex - closing arguments are this Monday!! Hopefully, there will be an end to this dysfunctional madness soon and my kids and I can finally go home. Please send us your most blindingly bright positive vibes. PS dust is powerful stuff!

Kudos to you for getting out.

As kids I, and my 3 siblings, begged my mom to divorce dad.
She never did, citing her religion. :(sad

Q

Queenie60

Wishing you the best. Stay strong. :wavey:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sending you ever speck of dust and positive energy I can muster. This has gone on far too long.
Praying that you and your girls are able to begin a brand new, happy life on Monday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you lots of good luck PS ***DUST*** and best wishes for a successful outcome and conclusion to this ordeal. (((HUGS))).

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loads and loads of court/legal dust to you! I hope its wound up and you're all on to the rest of your lives. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping for the very best outcome for you and your children!!!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, my PS darlings. Please send that dust like it's an eruption of Mount PriceScope!!

Tomorrow's hearing should be pretty short and perfunctory. Closing arguments were already submitted as written pleadings. The parties merely confirm that these are their conclusions, sign them again and move on. However, the ex's attorney never misses a chance to unleash her inner soap opera actress. She's going to ask to make an oral statement, and it's going to be her usual self-hating racist tripe in which she argues that I am too Hispanic in the US to raise unarguably Hispanic children there because they would lose the white privilege that they enjoy in Mexico, as she flips her dry overprocessed platinum hair that clashes with her tawny indigenous skin. Yes. I am serious. That's what she claims. In writing.

BTW, have I mentioned here that the ex is sleeping with her?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please please please let lioness and her cubs have the BEST possible outcome possible for the resolution of their case against the jackal ex-husband.

POSITIVE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OUTGOING!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blessing to you and your cubs, Lioness! Many wishes for a quick resolution and a happy life to follow!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm hoping everything will be decided in your favour, lioness and cubs. :appl: :wavey:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1464591188|4037997 said:
Please please please let lioness and her cubs have the BEST possible outcome possible for the resolution of their case against the jackal ex-husband.

POSITIVE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OUTGOING!!!

Jackal - that's a good one! I often refer to him by another word that begins with "jack".

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you thank you! Today was a long day but it's finally done and the judge has a few weeks to issue his final ruling. I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed.

Feel free to post epic trial celebration bling here!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you are so close to (hopefully) freedom. I know what it is like to do anything for your kids.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful - hope the ruling is all that you want and need it to be!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What awesome news lioness! Sendings truckloads of dust your way! Hope that your next post is the news you've been waiting for!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
keep your head high, and persevere. It will be gratifying, to look back years from now when this is all behind you. :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How did it all go? I hope it all went spectacularly well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results