shape
carat
color
clarity

Suspicious.... again!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
If any of you read my post a few weeks ago, I was suspicious cause it was my birthday and such. Well now I''m really suspicious because my BF''s parents and my parents are coming into town for my ring dunk (Long Story, ill explain in a minute). Well I know my BF has the ring, but it is in a safe in his grandparents house in his hometown. Well his parents are coming up Thursday or Friday and staying the weekend. I''m thinking they might be bringing it down!! I told his parents that they don''t have to come for my ring dunk but they seem really adamant! Which makes me wonder! I don''t know if I am just too excited and get suspicious at every small opportunity or what, but regardless.... I''m EXCITED!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!! Hopefully come Monday I''ll be reporting back with something sparkly on my left hand!!!
18.gif

So about the ring dunk. (In case anyone wants to know...) I posted a few days ago about my Aggie Ring. It is a significant milestone during your college career. Texas A&M has so many traditions and this is one of the most well known tradition. After seniors receive their ring, they are supposed to fill a pitcher full of beer, drop the ring in it, and chug it! Might sound kind of crazy to some but it''s just something we do, another tradition! Since I am not too fond of beer but I still want to keep with the tradition, I am dunking mine in a mug of beer instead! haha Anyway, that''s just for anyone who was curious!!

Thanks for reading!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Yeaaahhh happy!! That does sound very suspicious. Why be so adamant about coming for something like that, especially if you said they didnt need to?? Hmmmmmmmm.............
27.gif

Well DDUUUUSSSTT to you! Hope it happens!

(BTW: omg please dont choke on your ring while gulping down beer!! Ahhh
14.gif
)

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun idea! Well it certainly sounds like this weekend is a perfect opportunity for the proposal...I hope your suspicions will be right!

***DUST***

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I think this could be it! My parents sure wouldn''t bother with coming down to see me drink a mug of beer, even if it WERE a tradition! I don''t think my mom would even drive twenty minutes for it! LOL.

DUSTTTT!

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
Good luck! Sounds like this could be it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results