shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunrise Proposal

anthonymikelee

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

I got my ring from WhiteFlash this past weekend (love it!), and am finally ready to make that final leap!
This Saturday I am thinking of bringing my girlfriend up to the Marin Headlands, and proposing to her during the sunrise. I'll be bringing my camera equipment with me and all, because I want her to think I am taking a picture of the golden gate bridge. If you were me, what would you bring with you -besides the ring of course. I know it's pretty ambiguous, but just start throwing things out there :)

fruitloupe

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Bring a flash light if you going to be walking around. Consider a blanket too, in case you may want to snuggle afterwards. I'm sure she will love all the thought you place into the proposal.

Mattlovesjess

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! If that's how someone were to propose to me I'd be thinking maybe some champagne to celebrate and enjoy while watching the sunrise (may be a little early for champas, but its something worth celebrating in the moment!). I'd possibly also bring breaky: maybe croissants? And definitely a rug per previous response!

Good luck and enjoy!

anthonymikelee

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone for the thoughts!
I'll definitely be bringing a blanket, and a some small breakfast item to hold us over until we go back home!

Marina87

Rough_Rock
Awwwww sounds beautiful! Good luck! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results