shape
carat
color
clarity

Still waiting, just updating

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Hellooooo out there!

I haven''t had much time to visit the boards to post recently and I just wanted to pop in with some updates.

The school year is almost over here. We had a karaoke party in my middle school classroom today, so I''ve heard enough off key versions of "Fergalicious" by 12 year old boys to last a lifetime, LOL. One more field trip day, then a half day to sign yearbooks. One masters class is in the works for this summer - I start my thesis in a class beginning on Thursday! My mother''s cancer docs also told her recently that her checkups can come every TWO years instead of every year, so her recovery is basically 100% and holding! I feel lucky every day to have her healthy and well.

I cannot BELIEVE I have the #15 spot on the list. When I added in late July of last year, I figured I''d probably climb he ranks quickly, but sheesh! That just means that so many lovely ladies have been blinged! Congratulations to all the new engagements.
1.gif
My BF is in possession of his "bling book" and has been hinting at this summer pretty heavily. His best friend just got married and he told me he would be working on BF to get him going with the ring process when I danced with him at his recent wedding. BF is the last of his group of friends to be married, so I think peer pressure is going to work in my favor, as well as the fact that his friends and family LOVE me and want to see him "lock it in" with me, LOL.

BF''s finances should be cleared up more by the end of the month, which will allow him to work on putting a ring together. I''ve mentioned that I would be happy with a smaller diamond which can later be reset into a pendant after upgrading, but he wants to get me something that I won''t ever need to exchange. I don''t mind waiting a little longer if that''s his plan - who could say no to bigger bling?
30.gif

BF and I have discussed moving in together, and I finally was able to find time to start the process over the last week. After school is out, I will be finishing my packing and moving myself and my kitty to BF''s house. I am looking forward to living with him so much. I see him nearly every day, even though we live about an hour and about fifty miles apart, and it''s still not enough! I am having some trouble mentally letting go of my condo, since it is my bachelorette pad and my first non-apartment place I really called "home" after moving out of my parents'' house, but being with BF is worth it. Plus he has my Wii over there already...
2.gif

Hopefully I''ll be posting regularly again soon - summer''s here! Have a wonderful week, ladies!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 8:53:09 PM
Author:equestrienne
Hellooooo out there!

I cannot BELIEVE I have the #15 spot on the list. When I added in late July of last year, I figured I''d probably climb he ranks quickly, but sheesh! That just means that so many lovely ladies have been blinged! Congratulations to all the new engagements.
1.gif
My BF is in possession of his ''bling book'' and has been hinting at this summer pretty heavily. His best friend just got married and he told me he would be working on BF to get him going with the ring process when I danced with him at his recent wedding. BF is the last of his group of friends to be married, so I think peer pressure is going to work in my favor, as well as the fact that his friends and family LOVE me and want to see him ''lock it in'' with me, LOL.
I know what you mean! SO is also one of the last out of his friends/family in our age range to get engaged. I do think it works in our favour.
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s brilliant news about everything equestrienne! I''m so glad to hear that your mother is doing well and that your proposal should be soon! You deserve all of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results