shape
carat
color
clarity

Something Happened to my setting today!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
So I was dancing in the country club with my FI tonight as we always do on Friday night. We were dancing and I was of course staring at my ring in those lights :bigsmile: and all of sudden I saw this round white spot on the side of my setting as if a paved melee is missing and I turned my ring to the other side and I also see a small white spot as if another small melee is missing. My FI saw it too and he was like, did you lose some small diamonds on the ring? So I freaked out and ran tot he bathroom where has some lights to check on my setting............ and my setting was fine. I was so confused with what happened and what I saw as I walk back to our table, and I looked up where we danced and saw the neon lights there and it hit me, those two melees I saw must have blue flur and I've never seen a diamond with blue flur before... it was just so crazy.. After I kept trying to dance around those lights to take another look at my ring but just never got the right lighting since we have to move around... gonna go buy one of those small ones to look next time.. :bigsmile:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Too funny! Glad your setting is ok!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hilarious!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. So... I feel embarrassed admitting this but when I first had my halo done by Ocean Pearlman I actually asked her to check all my melee (one pointers!) with the black light to make sure they were all equally fluorescent. I didn't want the stones to flouress (spelling??) differently if I was even in a black light environment.

Do I win the award for the post picky Pser ever?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1316847798|3024484 said:
Okay. So... I feel embarrassed admitting this but when I first had my halo done by Ocean Pearlman I actually asked her to check all my melee (one pointers!) with the black light to make sure they were all equally fluorescent. I didn't want the stones to flouress (spelling??) differently if I was even in a black light environment.

Gypsy! I think so, LOL!

Minmin, too funny too!

You ladies just made my day! :bigsmile:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
So funny! Mine does that too, I have two or three fluorescers out of 16 melee.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

haha, yes! but I may be right behind you the next time I get a setting too... :bigsmile:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
and if I never learned all those things about diamonds and different flur. I probably still be very confused with what happened. Thanks PS! :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

hahaha.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1316832493|3024380 said:
So I was dancing in the country club with my FI tonight as we always do on Friday night. We were dancing and I was of course staring at my ring in those lights :bigsmile: and all of sudden I saw this round white spot on the side of my setting as if a paved melee is missing and I turned my ring to the other side and I also see a small white spot as if another small melee is missing. My FI saw it too and he was like, did you lose some small diamonds on the ring? So I freaked out and ran tot he bathroom where has some lights to check on my setting............ and my setting was fine. I was so confused with what happened and what I saw as I walk back to our table, and I looked up where we danced and saw the neon lights there and it hit me, those two melees I saw must have blue flur and I've never seen a diamond with blue flur before... it was just so crazy.. After I kept trying to dance around those lights to take another look at my ring but just never got the right lighting since we have to move around... gonna go buy one of those small ones to look next time.. :bigsmile:

haha, glad it was only flouro and not missing stones!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I feel I met my twin just now.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I have one setting with a lot of melee that even has some that fluoresce pink! It's totally wacky looking.

Definitely get a small blacklight. It's kinda fun to check out all the various melee and see what they do under it. And I can definitely tell my larger OEC has just the slightest bit of fluorescence, it's the most faint ghostly blue glow.

Have fun!

Haha Gypsy that's absolutely funny! It'd be cool to get something with a ton of micropave and have a secret message spelled out in blue fluoro stones hidden in it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results