shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Small studs

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have small diamond studs that they’re looking to part with? I want to start wearing earrings in my second hole. Thanks!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mintbark, I have 1/2 ctw princess cut studs from Costco that are brand new if you are interested. I purchased them from a PSer, but have never worn them.

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
I'd prefer round studs, but hopefully someone else is interested!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mintbark several months ago, I got my second piercings done. I was wearing 3 mm white sapphire and 18 karat white gold studs in those piercings and have since changed them. I am not sure if you are interested in white sapphire studs but if you are, just let me know.

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @gingercurls, I'm going to try to find diamond studs first, but I'll reach out if I don't have any luck.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair. They are .5 ctw little OECs set in 14k yg bezels. I bought them from JBG. The posts are not super long so if you have thick lobes, they probably won't work. I can probably find the receipt from Grace and also post a photo if you're interested. Obviously, I'd ask less than what I paid.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm interested in seeing them! @Lookinagain

here are some quick photos with my phone under LED lights. let me know if you are interested and I can give you a way to contact me on loupetroop so you can see the receipt. Grace said they are I/J, SI, .54 ctw.

IMG_4062.JPG IMG_4061.JPG IMG_4060.JPG

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I have some I posted here:

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
I'm interested in the studs @Lookinagain! I'll reach out if you can send a listing!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These look fabulous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results