shape
carat
color
clarity

save the date cards: any website recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to send out some save the date cards (something simple and classic) but don''t want to spend too much time on this whole process. I see some cute ones on some websites, but who knows what the quality is like in actuality..there is such a wide range of prices!
Has anyone ordered any from sites that they were really happy with? thanks

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
haven''t sent them yet, or even ordered them,

but am planning to order from savethedateoriginals.com

i believe she was/is a knottie and i came across her name mentioned more than once on that board.

we''re planning to do a calendar magnet inside of a card, and she seems to have the best price for what we want and is the most flexible about designs (minimal charge to do custom work)

plus, we only need about 50 and she lets you order under 50 magnets if you order the cards to go with them.

everywhere else had 100 minimum order. we have approx 100 guests, but only 40 or so ''couples or families''(i.e. one invite per group)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I used the postcards on vistaprint.com

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I used Shutterfly- they were cheap and cute. I then did a little insert w/ our hotel block info-
ETA- I found the version where I removed our last names- notice ever the PS'er I had to use a picture that had my e-ring in it!

save-the-date.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Interesting you should start this thread as i just did my STDs. I used printsmadeeasy.com to design a postcard. I was able to upload my own image and play around with the font and ink colors. Hopefully, they turn out nicely and I receive them by Friday as projected!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
we got both our STDs and inviations from white aisle

while our design didn''t seem to come in a STD version, i contacted them and they were happy to print them up.

very satisfied with the quality.

8-11%20341.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
i also used printsmadeeasy.com to design postcards and was very pleased! they came about a week before they were promised (we did standard shipping, but they came in about 3 days), and were exactly how they looked online. the paper was a good weight, and overall i thought they looked great! and the best part was that they were very inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results