shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad News..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
bee, thinking of you and D and his family. Hope you get some space and time in Kerry and that it helps. Take care.

sorry to hear that :{
prayers for comfort are outgoing.

Thanks so much Delster and Storm! D feels a lot better now that he''s had the time out over here. The funeral was on Monday and his parents made it out in time so at least that was something. Thanks again everyone!

Im so sorry bee. *hugs* for you and D and D''s family.

I''m sorry about D''s grandmother, Bee*. I''m glad his parents were able to get there in time for the funeral and that you could see her in June--I''m sure that meant the world to her.

Thanks Blackpaw and LP. I''m really glad that we got to visit her in June to say our goodbyes.

Sending more hugs your way Bee hope everything is going as well as can be expected.

Sending well wishes your way. I am so glad that he had the chance to see her again before her passing. I am so sorry to hear of this sad loss.

Sending Hugs

Mrs.2Artists

Thank you Sarah and 2artists! Your kind words mean a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP